2016 4* DT Antwuan Jackson (AU commit 12/17/15)

ellitor

In my opinion this is the most important position of need in recruiting

Can you stop bumping every recruit thread as well? You, A4E, and TimEagleWar all seem to have a knack for bumping random recruit threads for the hell of it.

Agreed again.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused what do you mean I have a knack for bumping random recruit threads? What did I do or say?

Providing random posts to bump your post count, without providing any actual information. Stating "so and so player" is a must get in 7 separate threads is pointless and is frustrating to people expecting to see actual recruiting info in those threads.

Well that is not what I am doing at all; because I could care less about post counts; but I thought this was a thread for Auburn fans to post their opinions and feelings about the topic... I have been reading this thread a very long time and every post from others do not provide actual information or facts.. So like I said I'm confused.. If we're not posting what you like to read then we're wrong for posting?

Well that is not what I am doing at all; because I could care less about post counts; but I thought this was a thread for Auburn fans to post their opinions and feelings about the topic... I have been reading this thread a very long time and every post from others do not provide actual information or facts.. So like I said I'm confused.. If we're not posting what you like to read then we're wrong for posting?

Most people, without facts, only respond on days when real news came out unless your name is A4E.

Guys like me cruise through every once in a while to see the new info only to find someone said "We really need this guy" which is annoying when it happens on several threads in one day.

That's what people are compalining about.

Yeah, generally it's okay to post anything on a CURRENT topic even if you don't have information. It's not cool to dig up an older thread and "bump" it to the top just to say something like "I hope we land him."

If you're going to bump a subject to the top, it should have a worthwhile reason behind it.

Wow ClaytonAU!!! there's 22 pages about 1 recruit and most of the post are repeated comments. did you realize that before you tried to single out a few people. From what I am see most people say the samething. Are you looking for original intel? I spoke on this thread because we need DT's and haven't done well getting high school DT's and honestly don't think Juco prospects are all that. Sorry my post offended you or bothered you when there is 22 pages of repeated and randon stuff. I actually made a post about it because we seem to be taking as many DE commits we possibly can but not many DT's. I know for a fact we are gonna lose Montravius Adams not gonna prove it cause I have nothing to prove. That is why from a fan's perspective I feel DT's is a position of need moving forward.

I was just totally unaware that there were so many unwritten rules to posting here; I thought most of us on here were all going for the same team AUBURN so I thought this was a place to share opinions and ideas because before joining when I read that's all that I saw was great opinions from other's on whatever topic; everything that people posted was not facts and valuable information..

WAR EAGLE still I guess!!

I was just totally unaware that there were so many unwritten rules to posting here; I thought most of us on here were all going for the same team AUBURN so I thought this was a place to share opinions and ideas because before joining when I read that's all that I saw was great opinions from other's on whatever topic; everything that people posted was not facts and valuable information..

I'm not one of the regular posters but I am a regular visitor. I'm fine with what you're doing as long as you don't become another A4E. There's only room for one guy like that on this board and most would say he/she already occupies too much space as it is.

It's things like going onto a 5* players page which hasn't been posted on in a month and a half and posting "Really hope we get this guy WAR EAGLE!"

What's the point of that? We all hope we get him, or else 1) we wouldn't be recruiting him and 2) he wouldn't be so highly ranked. Personally, I come to the forum because it has some great information, but digging through the "I wonder if he'll end up in Orange and Blue" posts from TEW, Willieguns, and A4E has gotten really frustrating, to the point where if I see that the last post on a thread is by one of them, I don't even bother clicking, because I know that it's just going to be some BS +1 to the post count comment.

Do you see what he's saying though? All of you?

Hey at the end of the day I am just a die hard Auburn fan and always have been and thought that I could share thoughts with other Auburn fans; actually until today when I'm getting bashed by other Auburn fans (for no reason) I thought Auburn had the greatest fans in America...

It looks very weird though because I never posted anything negative because I will always want Auburn to be successful; I'm basically getting bashed for posting positive opinion

WAR EAGLE!!

Really, are we so dysfunctional that we are worried about what others are posting? I mean some of us need to really find another outlet to stress on. Some of you worry too much about other people and not enough about yourselves.

Step away from the keyboard from time to time.

Not directed at anyone particular, just something we should all consider at some point.

Passion is good!

you are so right Hopsing!!! It crazy how this forum just like any other for Auburn fan and some try to ruin it for others. ironically this one is Aufamily and some don't understand that.

I'm not one of the regular posters but I am a regular visitor. I'm fine with what you're doing as long as you don't become another A4E. There's only room for one guy like that on this board and most would say he/she already occupies too much space as it is.

Are you even serious? What we have too much of is people who spout off about a certain member as if you 1) have any say-so as to who can post/how often 2) know anything about them and/or what they may be forced to overcome on a daily basis. Not once has he ever been critical of another poster that I have seen. (Just Ellis Johnson ;D )

I would much rather read a post from them, than from a grown man crying due to having to scroll past a few posts.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Are you even serious? What we have too much of is people who spout off about a certain member as if you 1) have any say-so as to who can post/how often 2) know anything about them and/or what they may be forced to overcome on a daily basis. Not once has he ever been critical of another poster that I have seen. (Just Ellis Johnson ;D )

I would much rather read a post from them, than from a grown man crying due to having to scroll past a few posts.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well said dixie

Now lets get back to discussing Mr. Jackson who I believe we have an excellent shot at getting................

Dixie, meet Xanax, Xanax, Dixie

I don't think Dixie is the one that needs Xanax. His post is pretty much spot-on.

I can remember times where you as a " grown man" complained about the pointless bumps yourself. Maybe you should pick a side and stay there.

Archived