***Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats the second one he has bobbled that we did nothing with. our coverage guys get down the field then just stand completely still. No one actually looks like they want to be the guy to step up and make a play

The HUNH has turned into a fancied up form of "2 yards and. Cloud of dust". This is not just bad execution, it's poor coaching and poor play calling.

Refs standing over the ball quite a bit....AU having to wait until they turn the play loose...not that it would make much diff tonight.

If I didn't know any better, I would think this team is trying to throw this game on purpose. Honestly, it looks like some bookies have them in their pocket.

If anyone thinks we will this game... anyone... make a bet with me. Any bet. If you aren't willing to make a bet (doesn't even need to be financial) then you admit we will lose and are a wuss for saying we are still in this game.

Chalk this to a loss

No.

Wanna bet? Let me guess, "you don't bet" - that's because you won't walk the walk, you just like to talk the talk

I bet. What do you propose, big guy?

It's time to admit that Johnson can't deliver teh D Auburn needs. It was obvious a year ago but to say that then would have brought out the screamers on this board. It probably still will.

Archived