***Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread***

RunInRed

With the receivers we have for the 2nd half, we should be able to mix short / mid range passing with some runs. Now, that said some blocking would help, and not being in 3rd and longs, and no penalties, and playing with some fn passion!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As bad as AU has played, we can still win this game.

Just like MSU game, we are the better team, but not executing like it, not even close

We are not the better team. Have you been watching this game?

You evidently aren't watching auburn is executing horribly. If u don't think auburn would win this game playing real auburn football then idk what to tell u

I haven't seen Auburn execute as a team since the LSU game. Like I said, that's when we peaked. It's been a slide ever since.

Bad time to have an off week. Still plenty of time but hard to overcome like Miss St

That's what having no D gets you.

Can we get Muschamp at D coordinator back please?

NOT since Fla beat Ga.

But that would be a coaching duo made in heaven, Malzahn on offense and Muschamp on defense

As bad as AU has played, we can still win this game.

Just like MSU game, we are the better team, but not executing like it, not even close

Better teams play like they are the better team

It's not just the defense. Turnovers by the offense and unproductive drives make it harder on the defense too. This first half is on everybody.

They punted one time......starting a freshman at QB making only his second start. I don't care if your O has not put up a point in the first half, that's just bad D. No two ways around it.

Im still hoping we are point shaving for that UAB guy.

A&M sucks and something is just not right. I still have hope we will turn this around.

You want NCAA sanctions?

lol NO! But I find it hard to imagine that we could possibly be this durn BAD!!!!

We are not overrated. We allow the snowball to take over in these games. It seems like we let one thing lead to another before stopping the bleeding. Maybe we can get that quick score we did not get against miss state. We will have to open the passing game

Offense has had some consistency issues but when you basically have to score on every possession it really ramps up the pressure on your O. With a normal D 17 first half points in an SEC game wouldnt be that bad but its magnified when you feel like you can never get a stop.

Yep and Marshall knows that. He's trying too hard. The only time he ever runs toward his own end zone is when he's trying too hard.

Every player on the au sideline is to blame. Every coach is to blame. We need a team effort to win. The effort is not there

Amen

Offense has had some consistency issues but when you basically have to score on every possession it really ramps up the pressure on your O. With a normal D 17 first half points in an SEC game wouldnt be that bad but its magnified when you feel like you can never get a stop.

Yep and Marshall knows that. He's trying too hard. The only time he ever runs toward his own end zone is when he's trying too hard.

Too much pressure on him to win this game. Defense not helping him

It's not just the defense. Turnovers by the offense and unproductive drives make it harder on the defense too. This first half is on everybody.

They punted one time......starting a freshman at QB making only his second start. I don't care if your O has not put up a point in the first half, that's just bad D. No two ways around it.

That freshman QB is extremely talented, has some game experience now and has been coached very well. Give him some credit for playing well. He has done a great job.

Our offense has to be productive. No more missed opportunities.

Archived