***Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread***

RunInRed

For the sunshine pampers, I mean I can stand to lose if we give best effort and the other team is just the better team but the manner in which we are losing is not even close to mediocre effort. Texas A&M wants to win and we don't. It's that simple

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad I drove 11 hours to watch our #3 tigers lose to a team lead by a freshman QB that got blown out by the turds. Extremely disappointed

I'm sure you enjoyed the scenery en route. That should more than make up for it.

I don't think any amount of scenery can make up for an 11 hour drive that has "so far" turned out disappointing

Give JJ a drive. It won't hurt. Coaches said he'd have a bigger role this year but I haven't seen it lately

I say put him and and get ready for next year. It's all over but the crying if this keeps up

Usually a hug sunshine pumper, and usually start away from game threads, but I have never seen a poorer defense in my life from Auburn. We look like a bunch of peewee football players playing piss poor football out there. Nick is making crap reads and I'm honestly just disappointed.

So did a quick check and "

• It is still a foul if the kick is blocked and the kicker or holder is roughed by another Team B player"

• Oh and it was roughing, PF and another play.

I'm not giving up yet, but I am absolutely flabbergasted by what I've just seen. This team struggled mightily to beat LA Monroe at home. I watched a lot of the game. They looked HORRENDOUS. they couldn't do anything on offense.

Give JJ a drive. It won't hurt. Coaches said he'd have a bigger role this year but I haven't seen it lately

Marshall is not the reason we are losing.

I agree, our line isn't blocking anybody and our WR's are really at a disadvantage with Duke going out. As well as the obvious struggles on D

another game that the offense has to carry the defense, we lose a star player in Duke, the officials start f;-ing up and bingo we lose one, if ga and bama win out and we beat them both, then just maybe we stay in the top four.

ball game

Ball game

Ball game

ball game

You should be ashamed of yourself.

You probably think Candy Land actually exists, don't you?

Candy land does exist in the heads of most Auburn fans over the last season and a half.

I say put him and and get ready for next year. It's all over but the crying if this keeps up

TA&M D is built to defend a pass oriented O. We just lost our best WR. Those are not good ideas.

Marshall is not the reason we are losing.

Preach...

Meh, some of you needed a wake up call anyways.

murph I love but for real from what? Only wake up call I've got today is defending EJ. This is beyond pitiful

You need to throw Coach Harbison in there and our horrible db pass defense

Archived