***Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is starting to look like the 2012 game. The good news is we get the ball in the second half. LOL

Don't want to bash our own guys but, you are correct. They look like they aren't really trying, just going through the motions.

Meh, some of you needed a wake up call anyways.

murph I love but for real from what? Only wake up call I've got today is defending EJ. This is beyond pitiful

They've been living on the edge for a season an a half. It's starting to catch up with them.

Terrible play. Been so inconsistent since MSU game. This is going to get ugly. Hopefully we can get it together in 3rd quarter. Anyone thinks this defense doesn't have serious problems is just kidding themselves.

Might have been looking ahead

Not sure why...until a defense shows up, this team can ill-afford to overlook anyone.

had this feeling all week, just had a bad feeling about this game....hopefully the next half proves me wrong

The South Carolina game was where the eyebrows were raised here.

Defensively came out flat after a bye-week. Red flags have been raised ever since.

Im still hoping we are point shaving for that UAB guy.

A&M sucks and something is just not right. I still have hope we will turn this around.

This is starting to look like the 2012 game. The good news is we get the ball in the second half. LOL

Don't want to bash our own guys but, you are correct. They look like they aren't really trying, just going through the motions.

Yep. There's no fire or passion in our team. We look like we flat out just don't care.

Give JJ a drive. It won't hurt. Coaches said he'd have a bigger role this year but I haven't seen it lately

I say put him and and get ready for next year. It's all over but the crying if this keeps up

TA&M D is built to defend a pass oriented O. We just lost our best WR. Those are not good ideas.

this is true, but up the middle runs for three yards aren't going to bring us back from down 18, especially when we have arguably the worst defense in the SEC

Awful awful awful. Ellis Johnson cannot be completely blamed but he gets the majority. Poor coaching and effort has been obvious.

Start with firing Harbison. Don't even let him out of the locker room.

the fact Whitehaead was put in the game is probably the writing on the wall regardless if we win out

Terrible play. Been so inconsistent since MSU game. This is going to get ugly. Hopefully we can get it together in 3rd quarter. Anyone thinks this defense doesn't have serious problems is just kidding themselves.

No. I was explicitly told all week that I was a whiner. It must be something else...

On top of all this our game clock won't work, This is the second time I know of. It's just embarrassing. I think all of our "luck" has caught up with us, however the game is not over. I think I should wish it was over but my Marine background says NEVER give up. WDE!!!

Offense has had some consistency issues but when you basically have to score on every possession it really ramps up the pressure on your O. With a normal D 17 first half points in an SEC game wouldnt be that bad but its magnified when you feel like you can never get a stop.

Bad time to have an off week. Still plenty of time but hard to overcome like Miss St

That's what having no D gets you.

Can we get Muschamp at D coordinator back please?

NOT since Fla beat Ga.

As bad as AU has played, we can still win this game.

Just like MSU game, we are the better team, but not executing like it, not even close

We are not the better team. Have you been watching this game?

You evidently aren't watching auburn is executing horribly. If u don't think auburn would win this game playing real auburn football then idk what to tell u. Horrible D, oline not blocking, down our #1 WR, were lucky to be down only 18

Archived