***Auburn at Georgia - Game Thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realize we've played tougher competition in recent weeks, but its just inexcusable for our defense to get worse every week. Now tonight our offense can't do anything. Miserable game tonight.

I'm not gonna lie, tonight, I'm completely embarrassed to be a fan of this team.

Then why not go be a fan of some other team? It's way too easy to be a fan when your team is winning...

I never said I was quitting on the team, I just said I was embarrassed to be a fan of them, big difference.

I like chubb's attitude. Very workmanlike and violent runner.

Okay. I have never in my life just said go ahead and let them score bc they will eventually anyway, but I just did and with hand motions. I am done for the year and going to watch Jameis hopefully lose, etc. just to get some joy tonight. I know we do not have to win every game but this is embarrassing!! War Eagle anyway!

Am I the only one who finds it funny at how bad we suck now? I can't stop laughing and not even mad at all. I've never seen a team go into a bye week (before USCe) and come back astoundingly worse like this.

Bama will beat us worse than what they beat aTm. They turned a rb into a qb, under lane kiffen in one freaking year!! That's coaching

In fairness he was a QB before he was a running back and he had practiced at qb at alabama for quite a while

Bama will beat us worse than what they beat aTm. They turned a rb into a qb, under lane kiffen in one freaking year!! That's coaching

In fairness he was a QB before he was a running back and he had practiced at qb at alabama for quite a while

For all the crap kiffin gets for being a head coach, he's a beast of a qb coach and oc.

I'm not gonna lie, tonight, I'm completely embarrassed to be a fan of this team.

He is a fan of a different team. Member of auf since an hour ago and starts off like that.

Then why not go be a fan of some other team? It's way too easy to be a fan when your team is winning...

I never said I was quitting on the team, I just said I was embarrassed to be a fan of them, big difference.

Yep.

I just don't get it.

It's not even the crap defense tonight. It's crap offense. It's like Prueittt has a Malzahn voodoo doll up his rectum.

Archived