***Auburn at Georgia - Game Thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it is not obvious to everyone this team has off the field problems that started during the summer but now has shown up on the field the last 3 weeks. Just guessing, but usually this a player/coach trust issue.

I'm not gonna lie, tonight, I'm completely embarrassed to be a fan of this team.

Then why not go be a fan of some other team? It's way too easy to be a fan when your team is winning...

If it is not obvious to everyone this team has off the field problems that started during the summer but now has shown up on the field the last 3 weeks. Just guessing, but usually this a player/coach trust issue.

I said this earlier this week. Seniors aren't the best of leaders. Needless to say it wasn't received well. But it's starting to get ugly

I said this earlier this week. Seniors aren't the best of leaders. Needless to say it wasn't received well. But it's starting to get ugly

Archived