***Auburn at Georgia - Game Thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gus is lost.

Yeah cause he was the one who dropped two straight passes and held the defender. I like your logic.

That is not what I was referring to.

I am beginning to wonder about this myself. We are worse every week. The team seems to be a total mess at this point. Coaches and players alike.

When is the last time our defenders got up after a good play with excitement? They have no attitude about them whatsoever

Poor execution reveals itself in numerous ways, my friend.

this team was supposed to compete for a championship. We peaked against LSU and since then have had no fire, and we are getting worse every game. The season basically ended when we went down 21-0 to MSU

When is the last time our defenders got up after a good play with excitement? They have no attitude about them whatsoever

You could have stopped that after "play."

Guest jojo1515

From now on I expect to lose every single game we play until EJ is fired. The offense is sputtering, but the defense is ONE MILLION PERCENT INEXCUSABLE and he should be fired before the next game (though I'm sure Gus will wait til the end of the year for other reasons than what EJ deserves). He is the worst DC I have ever seen in my life, and I have seen a lot of bad ones. He deserves to be looking for a job by 10 pm tonight.

Archived