***Auburn at Georgia - Game Thread***

WarTiger

Back during the summer I read an article on espn where an opposing coach said that he heard Auburn was having really soft practices in spring and fall camp and I posted the link here. Most everyone just made no big deal out of it but now Im starting to wonder.

we got complacent, just like everyone was afraid of. For all the talk of how this team wanted to be 13 seconds better, I haven't seen half as much heart as they showed last year

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like Pruitt being at Georgia. He has our offense pegged.

We've faced him twice and we score 31 the first time. I don't think one game through 3 quarters qualifies as "pegged."

Back during the summer I read an article on espn where an opposing coach said that he heard Auburn was having really soft practices in spring and fall camp and I posted the link here. Most everyone just made no big deal out of it but now Im starting to wonder.

we got complacent, just like everyone was afraid of. For all the talk of how this team wanted to be 13 seconds better, I haven't seen half as much heart as they showed last year

Yeah that 13 seconds was so much BS. When seniors are getting arrested and fighting coaches there is a problem

I remember that

I tried to play it off but it did concern me. You gotta train the dog sh*t outta your team with tough realistic practices if you want them to be tough and win during the season. Looks like Gus needs to grab his nuts again and start working these guys. They wanna be challenged.

I'm not gonna lie, tonight, I'm completely embarrassed to be a fan of this team.

Then why not go be a fan of some other team? It's way too easy to be a fan when your team is winning...

I never said I was quitting on the team, I just said I was embarrassed to be a fan of them, big difference.

Really it's not.

It is, you just don't want to agree with me, but whatever, let's just watch the game

Your username is "war eagle-maybe". Go ahead and jump ship and start screaming roll tide. We will see you next year when we are on top again.

So many people crying about the defense, the offense has SEVEN points.

This is the first time this has happened to the o in ten games. The d has had this happen in most games

I'm not gonna lie, tonight, I'm completely embarrassed to be a fan of this team.

Then why not go be a fan of some other team? It's way too easy to be a fan when your team is winning...

I never said I was quitting on the team, I just said I was embarrassed to be a fan of them, big difference.

Really it's not.

It is, you just don't want to agree with me, but whatever, let's just watch the game

I would have no problem agreeing with you if I thought you were right......but a fan is a fan win or lose, good times or bad. If AU embarrasses you go find another team. Just IMHO. Now I'm done too.

Yeah that 13 seconds was so much BS. When seniors are getting arrested and fighting coaches there is a problem

Yeah, the game is played on the field for a reason. Slogans are cute but meaningless.

I liked how we were starting out until they realized we had no passing game tonight. Just have all the linebackers wait on the the run to come to them

How can VanGorder Ellis and Ted all fail here?

I think you're on to something.

Archived