***Auburn at Georgia - Game Thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If CEJ is that stooopid, fire him now and hire a peewee coach to finish out the game, MY GOD, oh and maybe the peewee coach can teach TACKLING !!!

Are people even aware that Garner and a couple other guys are actually responsible for teaching the fundamental skills. Maybe EJ is responsible because he has not cleaned house on his defensive staff...but nothing is going to happen until the end of this season. If special teams and the offense were playing even close to a good game, we would still be in the game.

From now on I expect to lose every single game we play until EJ is fired. The offense is sputtering, but the defense is ONE MILLION PERCENT INEXCUSABLE and he should be fired before the next game (though I'm sure Gus will wait til the end of the year for other reasons than what EJ deserves). He is the worst DC I have ever seen in my life, and I have seen a lot of bad ones. He deserves to be looking for a job by 10 pm tonight.

Tried to tell u guys but I got flamed on about it. Like he was someone's grandpa on this board, lol

I guess we can all agree now, it not just about the d. The team is not championship caliber. Maybe we got lucky last year, maybe we are bad on both sides of the ball

Nobody is playing well right now. In any aspect of the game

What has happened to the team? Most if not all of us reareally thought all phases of the team came together in the LSU game, but the wheels have come off the tracks since. The O and STs are having bad nights tonight. The D has sucked since the USCe game. Either AU was highly overrated pre-season, or their are issues on the team.

Archived