***Auburn at Georgia - Game Thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not gonna lie, tonight, I'm completely embarrassed to be a fan of this team.

Then why not go be a fan of some other team? It's way too easy to be a fan when your team is winning...

I never said I was quitting on the team, I just said I was embarrassed to be a fan of them, big difference.

Really it's not.

Bama will beat us worse than what they beat aTm. They turned a rb into a qb, under lane kiffen in one freaking year!! That's coaching

In fairness he was a QB before he was a running back and he had practiced at qb at alabama for quite a while

For all the crap kiffin gets for being a head coach, he's a beast of a qb coach and oc.

Agreed, wasn't nocking him. But Simms has always been a QB at Alabama they just tried to get him on the field somehow

Bama will beat us worse than what they beat aTm. They turned a rb into a qb, under lane kiffen in one freaking year!! That's coaching

In fairness he was a QB before he was a running back and he had practiced at qb at alabama for quite a while

regardless, I hate bama more than anyone, but I must admit good coaching when I see it. We just don't have it

Guest jojo1515

I retract my earlier statement. I am now pulling for every game to be a loss where the D gives up over 50 until Ellis is fired. I'd rather have Scot Loeffler as DC

The only Auburn team the last 15 years that was softer was the 2012 team. Tubs may have had his fair share of 8 win seasons, but at least the team fought hard and was tough.

As John Lennon once sang,"The dream is over."

What about the possibility of turning down a bowl? I know it's all about getting in extra practice and all, but I don't think it will help.

I'm not gonna lie, tonight, I'm completely embarrassed to be a fan of this team.

Then why not go be a fan of some other team? It's way too easy to be a fan when your team is winning...

I never said I was quitting on the team, I just said I was embarrassed to be a fan of them, big difference.

Really it's not.

It is, you just don't want to agree with me, but whatever, let's just watch the game

Maybe we make the comeback like Georgia last year. If we do lose this game, I say give JJ playing time the next two games since we have nothing else to lose.

Back during the summer I read an article on espn where an opposing coach said that he heard Auburn was having really soft practices in spring and fall camp and I posted the link here. Most everyone just made no big deal out of it but now Im starting to wonder.

As John Lennon once sang,"The dream is over."

What about the possibility of turning down a bowl? I know it's all about getting in extra practice and all, but I don't think it will help.

practice almost seems to be making this team worse from what I've seen

Back during the summer I read an article on espn where an opposing coach said that he heard Auburn was having really soft practices in spring and fall camp and I posted the link here. Most everyone just made no big deal out of it but now Im starting to wonder.

This

I remember that

Archived