My Dream Defensive Staff

lutzintheredzone

As most Auburn fans I have close friends that went to UGA and they all told me they were glad we got Garner because he was bad for them. They loved his recruiting but always complained that his line play was not up to par with the talent he had. Like ever coach he had the exception with strong players that made it to the NFL but not consistently like they would have expected with the slew of 5* talent he landed. I LOVED Rocker when at Auburn, who cares if he can recruit or not because he had every player playing at their best.

Rocker is dead to me! He abandoned his own school. Not just some job where he disagreed with his boss but his own school. Leave him to the dogs I say.

How did he abandon Auburn? He saw a sinking ship and took a better job.

Everyone should back off the ledge a little. Remember it was TR's line that allowed fla's o run all over them. I would like to get trig back fron fla as a db coach

Rocker is dead to me! He abandoned his own school. Not just some job where he disagreed with his boss but his own school. Leave him to the dogs I say.

Rocker is an Auburn man who had an opportunity to apply his profession at the NFL. It didn't work out and had nothing to do with his love the lack thereof for Auburn.

My wife and I saw him at BestBuy here in Athens before the season. I said, "Coach Rocker, War Eagle!" while pointing at my AU hat. Coach Rocker smiled and replied "War Damn Eagle!" And grabbed my hand and shook it. Coach Rocker stills loves Auburn as did Vince Dooley.

Archived