Week 14 (Auburn vs. Alabama) - Sunday Updates

RunInRed

The problems on defense does...

Yep

Why don't you just cut and paste these comments for repeated use? Or use them as a Link?

Captain sunshine pumper,,I wondered when u would show up. Truth hurts huh? Since u arrived on the scene to defend pawpaw Johnson, who is responsible for such poor play from the defense? It seems when the offense is not performing up to par everyone blames Gus as we should. But u never swoop in to defend Gus like u do pawpaw, why is that? If Johnson is not getting it done, then it is what it is. EVERYONE knows our defense is weak, and guess who gets the blame for it?

War Eagle 6 versus Ellis Johnson.

removed for language

Guest jojo1515

Yep

Why don't you just cut and paste these comments for repeated use? Or use them as a Link?

Captain sunshine pumper,,I wondered when u would show up. Truth hurts huh? Since u arrived on the scene to defend pawpaw Johnson, who is responsible for such poor play from the defense? It seems when the offense is not performing up to par everyone blames Gus as we should. But u never swoop in to defend Gus like u do pawpaw, why is that? If Johnson is not getting it done, then it is what it is. EVERYONE knows our defense is weak, and guess who gets the blame for it?

got that link for him ===> right here

Not picking a side but that is funny :D

Guest jojo1515
Lashlee asked when the staff found out Samford was calling Auburn's plays: "Probably when Kodi (Burns) went there to coach."

What are they talking about here? I guess I missed it.

Never saw a response to this....

Kodi works for Samford and is likely the reason they run Auburns offense

Lashlee asked when the staff found out Samford was calling Auburn's plays: "Probably when Kodi (Burns) went there to coach."

rhett lashlee was hired as OC in 2011 at Samford. i suppose they kept the system since then.

Yep

War Eagle 6 versus Ellis Johnson.

Lol, that should be u. Because u CANT handle the truth.

Yep

got that link for him ===> right here

I have a link for u but it's not family friendly

Guest jojo1515

rhett lashlee was hired as OC in 2011 at Samford. i suppose they kept the system since then.

Kodi became the RB coach in May of this year. I'm thinking Rhett learned they were still running his O after talking to Kodi when he arrived at Samford. Interesting how Sullivan has adapted Gus's offense with Gus's own guys. Always liked Pat (for good reason...)

Kodi became the RB coach in May of this year. I'm thinking Rhett learned they were still running his O after talking to Kodi when he arrived at Samford. Interesting how Sullivan has adapted Gus's offense with Gus's own guys. Always liked Pat (for good reason...)

i think all this started at the hiesman ceremony when cam won. shortly after that trip pat hired rhett.

Guest jojo1515

I'm guessing Pat wanted to have some fun coaching Offense before he retired. They do a pretty decent AU impression, just don't have the players to make it work against AU. Seems to do pretty well in their own league though. It was enjoyable watching Pat in the AU press box for sure. Glad he got that opportunity

because they feel if they say it long enough and loud enough then their opinions will become true. They are pissed that to this point their drivel hasn't been picked up by the masses. So what do they do? They double down and try to say it more and more even though it has been shot down by a few and laughed at by many.

because they feel if they say it long enough and loud enough then their opinions will become true. They are pissed that to this point their drivel hasn't been picked up by the masses. So what do they do? They double down and try to say it more and more even though it has been shot down by a few and laughed at by many.

Pretty much spot on

Pretty much spot on

Yup

Why do the same three people pollute every thread that is made on this site?

Because they can, I suppose. It's like the kids have taken over the conversation at a family get together. Maybe the mods will step in one day and send them to juvy hall until they are 30 or 40.

Why do the same three people pollute every thread that is made on this site?

Because they can, I suppose. It's like the kids have taken over the conversation at a family get together. Maybe the mods will step in one day and send them to juvy hall until they are 30 or 40.

especially repeating the same stuff over and over without providing evidence to support their position...especially calling for heads in only the second year...that shows a lack of being able to analyze things other than just pointing fingers...lets face it we really don't know what goes on in the locker room or practices nor do we really know about injuries or other things...nor calling out players that need to be replaced by putting in the highly recruited freshman without looking at how that senior played this year and if that freshman was really that great then the coaches would have started them...just saying...some of these folks would hate for us to take a critical look at their work and how they operate at their companies...

I get that AU has not played well lately, but folks are acting like bama is a world beater and they are not. The slipped by an average LSU team, a struggling(at the time) arky team and lost to an ole miss team we beat on the road. If I were a betting man I would probably bet on bama to win this game but I dont believe its a slam dunk like 2011 or 2012. If Auburn can put it together for one game on offense, and we know they are capable, then who knows what happens. Im surprised at the amount of negativity on this board this week. AUBURN HAS A SHOT. WDE

I get that AU has not played well lately, but folks are acting like bama is a world beater and they are not. The slipped by an average LSU team, a struggling(at the time) arky team and lost to an ole miss team we beat on the road. If I were a betting man I would probably bet on bama to win this game but I dont believe its a slam dunk like 2011 or 2012. If Auburn can put it together for one game on offense, and we know they are capable, then who knows what happens. Im surprised at the amount of negativity on this board this week. AUBURN HAS A SHOT. WDE

UAT is peaking at the right time and they have proven themselves to be quite different at home vs. on the road. Arky was gelling by the time UAT played them and UAT hadn't quite started to yet. LSU didn't start playing SEC type football until after AU played them. The Ole Miss team we beat is not the same one that beat UAT.

The above being said, you are VERY correct that this isn't 2011 or 2012. If our team plays to its full potential, we absolutely have a shot at rolling trees Saturday night. Auburn is still a very good team in the grand scheme of things.

You're 100% wrong about Ole Miss. The rest may be true. Ole Miss was motivated and healthy when we played them. That's the same team that beat Bama.

Archived