I'm in Withdrawal

SCWarEagle

All of this downtime is killing me. Sure, I may be obsessed with Auburn football after this season. In fact my non-AU room mate has taken to calling me an Auburn-head, and all of my coworkers are clearly just sick of this whole Auburn thing. Tough luck for them ... I'm trying to educate these poor souls.

But DAMN, I wish that Jan. 3 would hurry up and get here so that I can be in New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl!!!!!!!!

Who cares about Christmas?! I just wish it would come and go so I can see this great bunch of Tigers play their LAST GAME EVER for Auburn!!! Every weekend we've had another game to look forward to since the beginning of September, and now it's just sit and wait and talk about stinking Nick Saban. BOOO!!!!!!

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else was feeling the same frustration? I don't know what the Hell I'm gonna do in the off-season. Probably just die.

War Damn Eagle!

I know what you mean. This past Saturday I did something that I haven't done (on a Saturday) since August...

I cleaned my house.

I realized when I woke up that there was no College Gameday, and I went into a panic. What else was there to do? Now it is slowly starting to settle in that football season is coming to a close. I need a Prozac. :sad2:

I know what you mean.  This past Saturday I did something that I haven't done (on a Saturday) since August...

I cleaned my house.

I realized when I woke up that there was no College Gameday, and I went into a panic.  What else was there to do?  Now it is slowly starting to settle in that football season is coming to a close.  I need a Prozac.  :sad2:

132187[/snapback]

Amen!

Guest Tigrinum Major
Yep, same here. My house is spotless.  I am also having major "Jeff" withdrawals too and can't wait until February for the Daytona 500! 

132283[/snapback]

Please tell me you are talking about Jeff Burton...

Yep, same here. My house is spotless.  I am also having major "Jeff" withdrawals too and can't wait until February for the Daytona 500! 

132283[/snapback]

Please tell me you are talking about Jeff Burton...

132354[/snapback]

NOPE...there is ONLY one Jeff in nascar to me! :D Jeff Gordon, of course! :P

Sheila

nascar=uaters-rednecks-white socks...etc..... :D

All of this downtime is killing me. Sure, I may be obsessed with Auburn football after this season. In fact my non-AU room mate has taken to calling me an Auburn-head, and all of my coworkers are clearly just sick of this whole Auburn thing. Tough luck for them ... I'm trying to educate these poor souls.

But DAMN, I wish that Jan. 3 would hurry up and get here so that I can be in New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl!!!!!!!!

Who cares about Christmas?! I just wish it would come and go so I can see this great bunch of Tigers play their LAST GAME EVER for Auburn!!! Every weekend we've had another game to look forward to since the beginning of September, and now it's just sit and wait and talk about stinking Nick Saban. BOOO!!!!!!

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else was feeling the same frustration? I don't know what the Hell I'm gonna do in the off-season. Probably just die.

War Damn Eagle!

132182[/snapback]

Just think ... if we had a playoff starting we could be watching some AU football right now .... hmmmm. :au:

I've been watching some of the replays -- just watched the Arky game. And man, Campbell was near perfect that day, 17 of 19. The defense had a few lapses that day, too. I am so glad Matt Jones is graduating! We need to contain Va Tech's Randall in the SB. WDE :au: 12-0.

The time of year between the conference championship games and the post-Christmas bowl games is pretty darned dull.

I'm glad I like college basketball...makes February and March go by faster.

This is a good example of how bored we are. We are talking about NASCAR.

Where oh where are my Auburn Tigers?

132513[/snapback]

they are getting ready to whoop some hokie!

Archived