***Muschamp Intro Presser***

RunInRed

Did I miss an explanation of why he won't coach the bowl game? or any opinions on that?

my guess would be too difficult to implement a system change, even though it could be minimal for one game, and then making sure the players were on same page for play calls could be a nightmare. He can use these bowl practices to evaluate players, and work on some fundamentals though.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, RIR, for the transcript in the OP!

Interesting that Boom won't coach the bowl game; I had a feeling that might happen.

=\ I wish he would have but I can understand it, though. He can't install a defense in 2 weeks that could resemble anything that could be remotely competitive and I doubt he wants to learn EJs plays in that time.

It's going to be a long 8 freakin months!!!!! I can't wait!! Anyone have a time machine?

You should know, Doctor. Where's the Tardis when you need it?

Well got to see some of it. The feed kept stopping. The SEC network sucks if it had been Bama or LSU they would have showed it.

Malzahn is pure class. Best decision Auburn ever made was bringing him here.

Amen and Amen. War Eagle...BOOM!!!

Had to slash the A/V budget to pay the new DC...... :)/>

Hope that doesn't cut the budget for the Game clock/play clock in the stadium too.......

That was already slashed to pay Chizik.

Let's try to find a complete audible and viewable video of the PC. Post it if you find it. That was awful quality to begin with.

I don't think you'll find a quality version. Somebody didn't have the audio set right to start with and it's just what it is. Gonna have to rely on those that were there.

Based on the performence and quality of this "coverage" I just witnessed, you'd think that was the first presser we've ever had. C'mon guys, get it together and be a little more pro.

Based on the performence and quality of this "coverage" I just witnessed, you'd think that was the first presser we've ever had. C'mon guys, get it together and be a little more pro.

^^ This

Let's try to find a complete audible and viewable video of the PC. Post it if you find it. That was awful quality to begin with.

I don't think you'll find a quality version. Somebody didn't have the audio set right to start with and it's just what it is. Gonna have to rely on those that were there.

Cool thanks for posting. I was looking before but couldn't find it on youtube. Guess I didn't give it enough time.

With Harbison coaching the bowl game for the D, gotta think that means he will be retained despite the speculation that he would be the odd man out.

With Harbison coaching the bowl game for the D, gotta think that means he will be retained despite the speculation that he would be the odd man out.

Not necessarily. He is the co defensive coordinator and Gus wanted him to run the practice and set up the defensive gameplan. He may or may not stay. I honestly don't think that decision has been made. He's professional enough to handle this and do his best even if he is informed he won't be retained.

Not necessarily. He is the co defensive coordinator and Gus wanted him to run the practice and set up the defensive gameplan. He may or may not stay. I honestly don't think that decision has been made. He's professional enough to handle this and do his best even if he is informed he won't be retained.

Absolutely...his checks are still being cut...why would he not do his job? Same for the rest of the staff....all are on the payroll for another couple years and people of character will work until they are told to go. These guys are auditioning for their next jobs.....somewhere...

Archived