***Muschamp Intro Presser***

RunInRed

Audio but no video on Next browser on my cell. Nothing through Google Chrome. Hopefully someone can either save it and post it later, or they will have it on al.com

Man it SUCKS being on the left coast sometimes

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My feed stopped. When I restarted it, the audio is definitely better (couldn't get any worse) and it appears now they are closing the microphone in the crowd when Muschamp is talking and that is a big help to filter out the background noise.

ugh-it locked up on me right as the reporter was asking about the best offensive minds in football.

Me too

Thanks, RIR, for the transcript in the OP!

Interesting that Boom won't coach the bowl game; I had a feeling that might happen.

=\ I wish he would have but I can understand it, though. He can't install a defense in 2 weeks that could resemble anything that could be remotely competitive and I doubt he wants to learn EJs plays in that time.

It's going to be a long 8 freakin months!!!!! I can't wait!! Anyone have a time machine?

I was hoping he would coach the bowl game. I would love to be a fly on the wall this coming week as he "observes" the practices!!!

Archived