Travaris Robinson will join the Auburn coaching staff

RunInRed

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is this what this forum is like during the off season? Not a lot to talk about just arguing and speculation?

lot of speculation usually never seen this arguing though. It's completely gone off the rails now.

I know this is a free website and all but Jesus Christ stop with the personal attacks and start talking about Auburn football. If you have a problem with a poster just take it to PM's and stop posting garbage on every "darn" thread in this forum.

So is this what this forum is like during the off season? Not a lot to talk about just arguing and speculation?

lot of speculation usually never seen this arguing though. It's completely gone off the rails now.

Aaaaand, this is why I usually stick to lurking and skimming topics. This is basically just a bunch of children and the Mods are either actively joining in on the attacks or turning a blind eye to it.

Aaaaand, this is why I usually stick to lurking and skimming topics. This is basically just a bunch of children and the Mods are either actively joining in on the attacks or turning a blind eye to it.

I see, I'll stick to the recruiting forums for the offseason I suppose.

I've seen recruiting really get nasty. You should have seen it last year with Rashaan Evans. That went off the rails and then some.

I've seen recruiting really get nasty. You should have seen it last year with Rashaan Evans. That went off the rails and then some.

Keyboard warriors are the same regardless of message board or topic

Yep, waaaayyyyy nicer over there this time of year. Instead of just getting BOLD NEWS-BREAKING INFO, you get to hear about how shadowy crimson clad little men are lurking in the corners, plotting to derail our class. And more importantly you get to hear how we shouldn't recruit anyone who didn't grow up an Auburn fan, and I mean A REAL AUBURN FAN NOT ONE OF THOSE FAKE AUBURN FAN SECRET BAMMERS!!!

Yep, waaaayyyyy nicer over there this time of year. Instead of just getting BOLD NEWS-BREAKING INFO, you get to hear about how shadowy crimson clad little men are lurking in the corners, plotting to derail our class. And more importantly you get to hear how we shouldn't recruit anyone who didn't grow up an Auburn fan, and I mean A REAL AUBURN FAN NOT ONE OF THOSE FAKE AUBURN FAN SECRET BAMMERS!!!

Lol that's happened once this year. Good try though.

It happened at the very least with Payne and Colbert that I can remember specifically (Colbert was a secret Dawg). And those were from the same poster, and I'm sure one could find more instances from him/her if one did even a little digging.

I know this is a free website and all but Jesus Christ stop with the personal attacks and start talking about Auburn football. If you have a problem with a poster just take it to PM's and stop posting garbage on every damn thread in this forum.

The PMs must be broken.

It happened at the very least with Payne and Colbert that I can remember specifically (Colbert was a secret Dawg). And those were from the same poster, and I'm sure one could find more instances from him/her if one did even a little digging.

The Recruiting Forum is still loads cleaner then this crap we've been reading the last couple days on the football forum. Right now at least. Knock on wood.

Archived