RunInRed

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about this list.

Jay Boulware or Ron Zook, Special Teams Coach / Tight End Coach

Travaris Robinson, Defensive Back Coach

Brad Lawing or Tracy Rocker, Defensive Line Coach

I've often wondered why AU didn't hire you to be AD. Then again, those wonderings occurred when I was halfway through a bottle of scotch

You would think some of these AU coaches took some posters lunch money...lol

Technically, since AU is a public university then yes, some coaches are stealing money from us taxpayers in general. But more specifically, the entire D staff stole money from AU this past season based on what they are being paid.

wde

Cmon man...

Let him be happy. Some people love misfortune. As long as it's someone else experiencing it. We are getting as " classy " as bammers, in a lot of respects. And I included me in that.

So I don't want to state the obvious, but unless CWM or CCH can coach LB's there will be more staff changes.

If there is no more changes coming, I would like for CGM to publicaly say so. But until we hear from him, expect more to come.

Right? I understand wanting change, but cheering over someone getting fired...I dunno. I seriously doubt any of them were mailing it in or making the defense bad on purpose so I don't understand ill will towards them. That's someone's livelihood people are crowing about.

Very good money and it is about results, it is the nature of the business. People (fans) want the best for the team and changes need to be made.

More news coming.

Wow, that's really bold of you there. No one could have predicted that one.

wow, that is very dickish of you there. No one could have predicted that one.

Right? I understand wanting change, but cheering over someone getting fired...I dunno. I seriously doubt any of them were mailing it in or making the defense bad on purpose so I don't understand ill will towards them. That's someone's livelihood people are crowing about.

Very good money and it is about results, it is the nature of the business. People (fans) want the best for the team and changes need to be made.

It's not about voicing an opinion for change; it's the insulting way fans speak about coaches and often players for that matter when they are not entertained the way the want or expect.

It's not about voicing an opinion for change; it's the insulting way fans speak about coaches and often players for that matter when they are not entertained the way the want or expect.

YES. It is.

More news coming.

Wow, that's really bold of you there. No one could have predicted that one.

wow, that is very dickish of you there. No one could have predicted that one.

Cute, now go back to bed and let the adults talk.

oh get off your high horse. This isn't pee wee football where everyone gets a turn and a trophy. You have been whining from day one. Anyone that dares to offer criticism of Gus the staff or the players is being mean and unfair. It's a hard world and they know or should what it's about and nobody insulted them. It was assessment of performance not assassination of character. There is a difference. If you can't see it that's your problem.

I have no issue with anyone criticizing or voicing an opinion - it's the goofy illogic crap that is spewed by a bunch of arm chair analysts that if they knew anymore they would be on someone's coaching staff somewhere. If anyone is on a high horse it's you and the "I have a right to say what I want when I want" about Auburn football attitude regardless because it's the real world and they should be able to take it. Fortunately the guys that you so openly criticize could care less about your assessment of performance because if you could do better you would probably be doing it.

More news coming.

There's always more news coming. We live in a world of 24 hours news. You care to be more specific?

Coaching news. Better? :)

Not really, no. People shred war eagle6 for posting "Don't be surprised" and stuff like that. "More coaching news coming" is probably worse than hedging your bets. You've said absolutely nothing while still implying that you have some sort of source within the program.

Vague remarks with no reference are easy to make. Hang on. More news coming. See I told you.

Holy crap the hostility between people tonight.

Yep. And name-calling. ;)

I bet we're all back to normal by Monday when the sting of the loss has subsided. We got T-Rob!

:we:

What about this list.

Jay Boulware or Ron Zook, Special Teams Coach / Tight End Coach

Travaris Robinson, Defensive Back Coach

Brad Lawing or Tracy Rocker, Defensive Line Coach

Travis Williams, Linebacker Coach

There's still the matter of Harb being safety coach and I think there's a limit here somewhere on # of coaches allowed

Since TRob will be DB coach, I would think that means he'd coach the corner backs and safeties.

Possible. Unfortunately no one knows until all the hires are made or there is some kind of announcement to this effect. The staff this past year has Smith and Cheese, one on corners and one on safeties. Muschamp played safety in college and spent most of his career coaching safeties. However he also coached lbs at LSU and Texas. It will be interesting to see what he prefers now. That may depend on what assistant coaches he can get on board.

Told u guys!! And we're off....................

Please stop. This has been discussed on numerous sites since before champ was hired. You've been throwing around vague hints that "something big might happen" and then strutting around like a little message board peacock soaking up credit. Enough already.

Since signing day it's here yet, we are recruiting coaches. No matter if it's going after high school players or coaches, recruiting is 12 months out of the year.

Archived