Travaris Robinson will join the Auburn coaching staff

RunInRed

More news coming.

There's always more news coming. We live in a world of 24 hours news. You care to be more specific?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes I wonder if some posters on here even follow football or just look at the win loss column or even better listen to the uat fans Everyone of these coaches have a ton of experience and expertise in their field. Not one of you could tote their jock strap. Things did not work here due to the type personnel versus the type defense CEJ wanted to run. I can promise you there would not have been any NC run last year without them. Gus has decided to go away from the 4-2-5 (which was good at one time). He brought in CWM to do that and CWM has a right to bring in anyone he chooses. Any coach released will be to facilitate moving forward and IS NOT a reflection on their capabilities. I also was not happy with the results but for those few on this board that continue with your nonsense about them not being good at what they, make you sound like your brothers from turd nation. For the real AU family act like AU family should, with respect. WDE

More news coming.

There's always more news coming. We live in a world of 24 hours news. You care to be more specific?

Coaching news. Better? :)

War Eagle TRob, was looking for this to be made official after the game today and Boom here it is!

Funny how the celebration of a new hire can get someone to whine about something else!!! i am entertained, thanks :Sing:

I am totally happy about the new hire.

wde

Gus has decided to go away from the 4-2-5 (which was good at one time).

Good at one time? TCU runs the 4-2-5. Like any other defense, if you run it well, it works. AU didn't run it all that well,

More news coming.

Not really, no. People shred war eagle6 for posting "Don't be surprised" and stuff like that. "More coaching news coming" is probably worse than hedging your bets. You've said absolutely nothing while still implying that you have some sort of source within the program.

Sometimes I wonder if some posters on here even follow football or just look at the win loss column or even better listen to the uat fans Everyone of these coaches have a ton of experience and expertise in their field. Not one of you could tote their jock strap. Things did not work here due to the type personnel versus the type defense CEJ wanted to run. I can promise you there would not have been any NC run last year without them. Gus has decided to go away from the 4-2-5 (which was good at one time). He brought in CWM to do that and CWM has a right to bring in anyone he chooses. Any coach released will be to facilitate moving forward and IS NOT a reflection on their capabilities. I also was not happy with the results but for those few on this board that continue with your nonsense about them not being good at what they, make you sound like your brothers from turd nation. For the real AU family act like AU family should, with respect. WDE

+1 Well said my friend.

So we're keeping Harb?

You're not really asking someone on a message board are you? :big:

In that case I don't know.

Gus has decided to go away from the 4-2-5 (which was good at one time).

Good at one time? TCU runs the 4-2-5. Like any other defense, if you run it well, it works. AU didn't run it all that well,

It never fit the personnel, so it never fit US. Patterson been running the 4-2-5 longer than some of us on here been alive, it HAD to fit TCU.

Told u guys!! And we're off....................

please give us your guess to who is next

He already said Ron Zooks (sic).

not exactly, why the hate, pm me if you want..

Never said actual fact, but he was discussed and could still be an option.

Fair. But he doesn't have a history of cleaning house (didn't do it at UT either), and from reputable sources, the only guy that was told he would not be back was Coach Smith. That came from multiple outlets. No word about anyone else other than message board speculation.

And I think it's ridiculous to pretend like Melvin Smith, Rodney Garner, and Cheese Harbison have anything else than sterling resumes. Sometimes it doesn't work, but that doesn't make them bad coaches.

I agree with you.

More news coming.

Not really, no. People shred war eagle6 for posting "Don't be surprised" and stuff like that. "More coaching news coming" is probably worse than hedging your bets. You've said absolutely nothing while still implying that you have some sort of source within the program.

Okay, so say he does tell you what he's hearing from his source and it doesn't happen. How much more mad and disappointed would you be?

If you have any information, please, share it. If not, then stop harassing those who do. The reason people like war eagle6 and tigerchris have to be vague and add clarifiers to their predictions is because people like you get mad when things don't go exactly like they said.

More news coming.

Okay, so say he does tell you what he's hearing from his source and it doesn't happen. How much more mad and disappointed would you be?

If you have any information, please, share it. If not, then stop harassing those who do. The reason people like war eagle6 and tigerchris have to be vague and add clarifiers to their predictions is because people like you get mad when things don't go exactly like they said.

My point is "More news coming" isn't even vague. It's basically nothing. If someone says their source is saying Coach so&so may be coming and it ends up being wrong, I don't get remotely angry. People are wrong and situations are fluid. "More news coming" is just space filler saying absolutely nothing.

Let the board say ...amen

If you want the news as soon as it happens, it might mean that the news could come sooner rather than later. I was giving that out for those interested. If I'm wrong, then we had fun in discussion. I was told that additional coaching news was possible seperate from the obvious T. Rob hiring.

Key word is POSSIBLE.

Great to have T Rob back at AU!!

I wish Coach Smith and Coach Ellis nothing but the best. They are a part of our family. War Eagle!

What about this list.

Jay Boulware or Ron Zook, Special Teams Coach / Tight End Coach

Travaris Robinson, Defensive Back Coach

Brad Lawing or Tracy Rocker, Defensive Line Coach

Travis Williams, Linebacker Coach

Archived