Travaris Robinson will join the Auburn coaching staff

RunInRed

Who said it was Clark or Durkin with any certainty? It was always Muschamp until proven otherwise.

Once it got to day 11 or 12, it could of been anyone. Honestly, at that point most of us just wanted the whole thing to be over and done with.

So yeah, maybe YOU didnt name them, but they were at least mentioned to be on the short list.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who said it was Clark or Durkin with any certainty? It was always Muschamp until proven otherwise.

Once it got to day 11 or 12, it could of been anyone. Honestly, at that point most of us just wanted the whole thing to be over and done with.

So yeah, maybe YOU didnt name them, but they were at least mentioned to be on the short list.

As I recall, a lot of us had sort of given up on Muschamp before it actually happened. When it didn't happen right away there was a lot of thinking he wasn't going to do it. The rumors about Houston got started and we had people falling off the wagon.

Mentioning that they're on the short list is miles away from definitively stating that it's Clark or Durkin, which is what she posted.

Mentioning that they're on the short list is miles away from definitively stating that it's Clark or Durkin, which is what she posted.

Um, I absolutely did not. I said many were saying it would be Clark or Durkin. That came from a "supposed" insider on 247, and it was just hours before Muschamp was officially leaked that Friday night.

My point is, during ALL that (and you can go back and read the thread that still is on this board) is that wareagle6 was still telling people it would be Muschamp and the news would come Friday and he stayed pretty firm to that even when everyone else, like was said above, was "falling off the wagon".

Whether he has "sources" or not, I don't know and I really don't care. But for everyone to attack and bully him is pretty stupid and several threads have literally gone to crap over it.......but it sure is easy to bully others hiding behind your forum names, isn't it?

It seems to me that some people just got it into their heads that they were going to prove him wrong come hell or highwater. I can't figure out why it was so important that he be proved to not have any information that wasn't gleaned from something anybody could have gotten. I don't know his source and really don't care one way or the other. It seemed like it was threatening them and their position or something. It's weird.

If you agree with somebody say that or ditto or something similar. If you disagree with somebody say it once and why you disagree. If that person comes back and argues with you or makes a personal attack ignore it and don't reply. If we all did this the number of posts would drop dramatically and when I and others have time to get on the board we could find the posts that actually have information as opposed to the personal attack posts that I waste so much time reading trying to get real information.

Then moderators if a poster always attacks like a pit bull when somebody disagrees with him or her and always makes it personal as opposed to honest thoughtful discussion send them a private warning or two to cease the personal attacks or be removed from the board.

Then moderators if a poster always attacks like a pit bull when somebody disagrees with him or her and always makes it personal as opposed to honest thoughtful discussion send them a private warning or two to cease the personal attacks or be removed from the board.

That would be great except a few moderators joined in on the attack as well.

Um, I absolutely did not. I said many were saying it would be Clark or Durkin. That came from a "supposed" insider on 247, and it was just hours before Muschamp was officially leaked that Friday night.

WTH are you talking about? At no point in time was Durkin ever reported as being up for our DC job. The "backup" candidates were reported as Barry Odom (who just went to Missouri) and Bill Clark. All of the Auburn "insider" reporters, even Phillip Marshall (who gets hate all the time) were saying it was likely to be Muschamp the entire time. I have no idea what "insider from 247" you are referring to, but it certainly wasn't Marshall stating "Clark or Durkin". Jay G. Tate at Rivals was also consistent in his reporting that it would be Muschamp. Phillip Marshall even nailed down the timing a week+ in advance and even stated that it would be expected to hear about other schools being the favorites to land Muschamp, which ended up happening with the South Carolina and late Houston rumors.

Everyone knew it was Muschamp. "wareagle6" didn't make some ground-breaking prediction LMFAO. As soon as Ellis Johnson was fired everyone already knew who the target was.

If you agree with somebody say that or ditto or something similar. If you disagree with somebody say it once and why you disagree. If that person comes back and argues with you or makes a personal attack ignore it and don't reply. If we all did this the number of posts would drop dramatically and when I and others have time to get on the board we could find the posts that actually have information as opposed to the personal attack posts that I waste so much time reading trying to get real information.

Well some of the ones that attack the hardest are mods.

That would be great except a few moderators joined in on the attack as well.

You are correct in that. That is why I say it should not be personal agree or disagree once based on your knowledge then quit replying as soon as it is personal. Over the years I have tried to follow this formula. Most of the time I have been able to do it but like many I am human and sometimes don't take my own advice.

Good grief, some of you need to pull your panties out of a wad. Geesh.

You seem upset. Maybe some breathing exercises?

I'm not the one involved in a overblown pissing contest over a guy who has in the past seemed to give some valid info. I remember the Muschamp hire, and him stating it would be announced the day it was announced even when many others were saying it was Clark or Durkin. So maybe some need to just lay off him, there is really no need to attack someone over this. Not like he's done anything wrong. He's a poster just like all of us. If he's right, he's right. If he's wrong, he's wrong. Whatever. Who cares where he gets his info? So far he's been right.

I've never seen a bunch of grown men (because most of you seem like you are male) acting like a bunch of babies over this in MULTIPLE threads. Including the stupid comment quoted above.

ummm is it better to act like a baby or someone in desperate need of a midol? All i did was laugh at him taking credit for predicting TR when the general consensus for a long time was he was coming. Afa him predicting muschamp that is to laugh as well, PM said as soon as the rumor came out that it would most likely be WM but would take a while. All his "predictions" have been easily found on the internet whether it's twitter or a premium account somewhere.

If any insider were truly feeding him the good stuff they probably wouldn't want him blabbing to the world on AUFamily about it. Then when one of his "predictions" comes true he acts like he's the one who called it all by himself, lol.

You guys that are spooning it up are being played like buffoons, imo and many others. Get mad at those who call him out if you must. To say you are being a sensitive hypocrite is to put it lightly. You can agree with what he says but we can't disagree and call him out? Cry me a river then float away in it.

I wonder if T Rob is also being brought in to take over as DC if WM leaves in the next couple seasons.

WTH are you talking about? At no point in time was Durkin ever reported as being up for our DC job. The "backup" candidates were reported as Barry Odom (who just went to Missouri) and Bill Clark. All of the Auburn "insider" reporters, even Phillip Marshall (who gets hate all the time) were saying it was likely to be Muschamp the entire time. I have no idea what "insider from 247" you are referring to, but it certainly wasn't Marshall stating "Clark or Durkin". Jay G. Tate at Rivals was also consistent in his reporting that it would be Muschamp. Phillip Marshall even nailed down the timing a week+ in advance and even stated that it would be expected to hear about other schools being the favorites to land Muschamp, which ended up happening with the South Carolina and late Houston rumors.

Everyone knew it was Muschamp. "wareagle6" didn't make some ground-breaking prediction LMFAO. As soon as Ellis Johnson was fired everyone already knew who the target was.

This...

I'm not the one involved in a overblown pissing contest over a guy who has in the past seemed to give some valid info. I remember the Muschamp hire, and him stating it would be announced the day it was announced even when many others were saying it was Clark or Durkin. So maybe some need to just lay off him, there is really no need to attack someone over this. Not like he's done anything wrong. He's a poster just like all of us. If he's right, he's right. If he's wrong, he's wrong. Whatever. Who cares where he gets his info? So far he's been right.

I've never seen a bunch of grown men (because most of you seem like you are male) acting like a bunch of babies over this in MULTIPLE threads. Including the stupid comment quoted above.

ummm is it better to act like a baby or someone in desperate need of a midol? All i did was laugh at him taking credit for predicting TR when the general consensus for a long time was he was coming. Afa him predicting muschamp that is to laugh as well, PM said as soon as the rumor came out that it would most likely be WM but would take a while. All his "predictions" have been easily found on the internet whether it's twitter or a premium account somewhere.

If any insider were truly feeding him the good stuff they probably wouldn't want him blabbing to the world on AUFamily about it. Then when one of his "predictions" comes true he acts like he's the one who called it all by himself, lol.

You guys that are spooning it up are being played like buffoons, imo and many others. Get mad at those who call him out if you must. To say you are being a sensitive hypocrite is to put it lightly. You can agree with what he says but we can't disagree and call him out? Cry me a river then float away in it.

...aaaaaaand this

what I want to know is why it matters so much to some of you that he be proven to not have any real information that nobody else does? You guys are obsessed with this. Did he pee in your cheerios or something? If you are rght big deal. Good grief you'd think he was Bernie Madoff.

I've never seen anyone try so hard to take credit for "predicting" two of the most publicly obvious coaching moves in years LOL.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I've never seen anyone try so hard to take credit for "predicting" two of the most publicly obvious coaching moves in years LOL.

And then seeing so many others lapping it up and flocking to his defense.

On a completely unrelated note, I'll be offering volcano insurance for anyone interested. You can never be too careful.

Reading is your friend, I was NOT taking credit for nothing!! I also wasn't the one jumping off the wagon while other sources was claiming certain coaches had been hired away from AU! All I was telling people was to just "relax". But no one was listening.

Archived