Travaris Robinson will join the Auburn coaching staff

RunInRed

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe coach cheese was at LSU with Muschamp. Look for him to stay.

Yep. Defensive Secondary in 2001 and 2002. Muschamp was linebacker Coach in 2001 and promoted to DC in 2002.

Told u guys!! And we're off....................

Please stop. This has been discussed on numerous sites since before champ was hired. You've been throwing around vague hints that "something big might happen" and then strutting around like a little message board peacock soaking up credit. Enough already.

Whatever dude, go back and check it, I DID SAY HE WAS COMING! When everyone else was speculating. But don't worry, I'm not a reporter, I'm just a guy who likes sharing info on what I've heard. If u can't handle that then that's on u.

Please stop. This has been discussed on numerous sites since before champ was hired. You've been throwing around vague hints that "something big might happen" and then strutting around like a little message board peacock soaking up credit. Enough already.

Whatever dude, go back and check it, I DID SAY HE WAS COMING! When everyone else was speculating. But don't worry, I'm not a reporter, I'm just a guy who likes sharing info on what I've heard. If u can't handle that then that's on u.

Mmmmmkay

What big time recruits is TRob working on that he could make a difference in getting to commit to AU. He is supposed to be a great recruiter.

What big time recruits is TRob working on that he could make a difference in getting to commit to AU. He is supposed to be a great recruiter.

Someone pointed out in the Iman Marshall thread that T-Rob was listed as his recruiter at Florida. Hopefully there's something happening there.

Seriously? This has been a hot rumor since CWM was hired and you try to come in and claim credit for the "knowledge". What a joke. Is "zooks" still coming too?

Seriously? This has been a hot rumor since CWM was hired and you try to come in and claim credit for the "knowledge". What a joke. Is "zooks" still coming too?

Go back and check hater

Go back and check hater

Lulz

Go back and check hater

Lulz

He has reached celebrity status now with haters and all. Anyone who can follow twitter can make the same "insider" predictions he is making. Of course, not everyone is trying to look like a BIG TIME PLAYA, LOL.

NEGYnKIIzMGKLH_1_3.jpg

Go back and check hater

Lulz

He has reached celebrity status now with haters and all. Anyone who can follow twitter can make the same "insider" predictions he is making. Of course, not everyone is trying to look like a BIG TIME PLAYA, LOL.

NEGYnKIIzMGKLH_1_3.jpg

He's a strutting peacock with juicy bits of info like "Moves are being made behind the scenes" and " This could shape up to be a top-notch group of coaches".

Wow, real edge-of-your-seat stuff there. It's gotten to the point where I find myself checking in on the hour just to see what bombshell WE6 has dropped.

You're lucky! I can only stay for 5-10 minutes tops before I'm back hoping he has finally let the cat out of the bag. He is such a tease. (Heaviest sarcasm known to man)

You're lucky! I can only stay for 5-10 minutes tops before I'm back hoping he has finally let the cat out of the bag. He is such a tease. (Heaviest sarcasm known to man)

Your funny, you missed your calling, NOT

Go back and check hater

Lulz

NEGYnKIIzMGKLH_1_3.jpg

He's a strutting peacock with juicy bits of info like "Moves are being made behind the scenes" and " This could shape up to be a top-notch group of coaches".

Wow, real edge-of-your-seat stuff there. It's gotten to the point where I find myself checking in on the hour just to see what bombshell WE6 has dropped.

Get your facts straight dude! Those words NEVER came from me

It really does seem like its kind of high-school ish in here. I appreciate any info, but like everyone else, should take it with a grain of salt until we hear from the AD. If you have a healthy skepticism, there's nothing wrong with that, but it's not worth beating someone else up. The truth usually finds its way to the light, you know. These silly arguments about who is right and who isn't are messing up several threads in this forum. Can you please take it down a notch? Thanks and War Eagle.

If a thread runs too long there will be idiocy on it. That's how things go on a talk forum. Usually, I skim through most of it (which I highly reccomend for those offended by some content), but occassionaly I feel the need to take a potshot or two depending on the level of idiocy. That kind of makes me a bit of an idiot too, but I'm okay with that. Those who aren't really should skim/skip more.

Good grief, some of you need to pull your panties out of a wad. Geesh.

You seem upset. Maybe some breathing exercises?

I'm not the one involved in a overblown pissing contest over a guy who has in the past seemed to give some valid info. I remember the Muschamp hire, and him stating it would be announced the day it was announced even when many others were saying it was Clark or Durkin. So maybe some need to just lay off him, there is really no need to attack someone over this. Not like he's done anything wrong. He's a poster just like all of us. If he's right, he's right. If he's wrong, he's wrong. Whatever. Who cares where he gets his info? So far he's been right.

I've never seen a bunch of grown men (because most of you seem like you are male) acting like a bunch of babies over this in MULTIPLE threads. Including the stupid comment quoted above.

Archived