OMG.....Listen to Jon Stewart

Proud Tiger

Ah........interesting.

Yea it is interesting that I just proved that you have personally insulted me but yet I cant find one of me insulting you. Your moronic posts? Absolutely.

Nice try but that isn't even close to an insult. I called you solid and made a statement. Keep digging. And read my edited post (just for you) and again I say bye........see ya later.

Had Obama gone, Fox News would estimate the cost of the trip, call it an expensive photo op and the same folks slamming Obama for not going would criticize The One for hanging out with the French. Does anyone really doubt this?

Had Obama gone, Fox News would estimate the cost of the trip, call it an expensive photo op and the same folks slamming Obama for not going would criticize The One for hanging out with the French. Does anyone really doubt this?

Not to mention he showed support for such an anti semitic country. And gasp marched together with Abbas.

TexT.....pot calling the kettle black

AUSN.....the last thing I am is anti-semitic. Explain your comment.

My post wasnt about you. Get over yourself.

Hell no! That's exactly right. That's what makes this whole thread so funny. ;D

(I especially enjoy the hypocrisy of PT so upset about Obama not going to Paris to support the French! :lol::lmao: )

I have no doubts.

It's clear to me that ...

Obama couldn't go for a few reasons. The security to protect him would be a nightmare. He wasn't the focus of the event, so he figures, why even bother. He was busy having his own little play off party in the WH. Christy could hug on Jerry Jones all he wanted, but Barry was gonna party it up in the WH, and do things up proper. He simply didn't want to be bothered w/ any of that Presidential crap. ( Jimmy Carter even said so )

Can't send Biden, because he'd make some asinine statement, and cause a dire national embarrassment.

The French looking John Kerry would have made sense, but Barry was ticked at him for saying things contrary to what Obama wanted.

Can't send Bill or Hillary, not only because of the Benghazi fiasco, but also it may give her more cred leading into the '16 elections. Barry is no fan of Bill or Hillary.

And Holder ? Like hell if he was gonna march w/ a bunch of white European colonialists, in support of fallen cops.

Might send the wrong message.

Archived