Bill Maher Calls Out Rush Limbaugh Boycotters

DKW 86

It absolutely is , as well as the site that made the idiot list you posted.

Mmm hmm <_</>

You only think the site is stupid. It documents your sacred cow's hateful rhetoric, and you don't like that.

You already look like a fool on this one, care to move on to you next objection on the list?

I schooled you & your false claim . Want more ?

Really ?

All you accomplished was making yourself look like a fool, but bring it on.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The listed items are lies & or taken out of context, with the intent to smear.

An assertion of yours you have yet to show to be true.

That is false. The claim that Rush came up , on his own, the magic negro reference for Obama is false. I pointed that out.

As with the case of 90% of this list, or more, #7 is a lie. Rush was commenting on a study made by someone else. Him talking about it isn't " hate ".

http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/27m-federal-study-why-do-lesbians-have-higher-risk-hazardous-drinking

Seriously. Grow the hell up, whiners.

That is false. The claim that Rush came up , on his own, the magic negro reference for Obama is false. I pointed that out.

So now we've gone from "he didn't do it" to "he didn't come up with it."

If you haven't noticed, goof troop, nobody has made any such claim.

Get your hands off those goalposts! :angry::roflol:

He sang , taken out of context, implies he came up with it. Telling lies of omission is what you & the leftist sites like that do.

As Paul Harvey said, you need " The Rest of the story..."

He sang , taken out of context, implies he came up with it. Telling lies of omission is what you & the leftist sites lie that do.

You need to learn to debate what I'm arguing, rather than whatever you think I'm arguing, in that odd brain of yours.

No it does not. You're also completely ignoring the fact that it was created for his show, and he was all too happy to play it. Multiple times in 2007 and 2008.

Man! You are in deep, DEEP, denial. :roflol:

Wow!!!! That's an awful large amount of Rush hate you have there Benny. (It's obvious Libs keep a running "list") To go to that much trouble to share so many half truths is very telling. You might want to address those hate issues with your therapist on next visit. My question still stands. Please, REAL examples...

You asked for evidence and I provided it. That you choose not to accept it and weigh it on its merits is your problem, not mine.

<yawn>...

Barack the magic negro comes NOT from Rush, but a black left wing columnist from the LA Times.

I'm sure there'll be the " yeah but... " replies, as the usual suspects deny the facts themselves & skip to the next lie on the list.

Yeah, it makes a huge difference that Rush didn't actually think of it. That makes him using it - repeatedly - totally irrelevant. :-\

Rush is now sacred cow of mine .

There IS not hateful rhetoric. You hate that.

25 + years on radio & some on tv, that's a hell of a lot of on the record quotes.

Says the guy obsessed with Sharpton. :lmao:

This is worse than anything Sharpton has said. I guess Sharpton is just a prophet of love and mutual respect.

There are about 30 instances shown there. Showing that one was out of context doesn't mean you've proved your case.

One time of saying blatantly offensive things is a mistake. Two times, is poor judgment. Three times is a pattern. I'm willing to go along with about half that list being out of context or exaggerated by MM. But even if 5 of those instances happened, it's a serious problem with Rush.

Wow!!!! That's an awful large amount of Rush hate you have there Benny. (It's obvious Libs keep a running "list") To go to that much trouble to share so many half truths is very telling. You might want to address those hate issues with your therapist on next visit. My question still stands. Please, REAL examples...

Says the guy who was making a big deal about no one was providing evidence Rush is a hateful demagogue. :laugh:

I swear, sometimes I think you guys forget that all of these exchanges are in writing. :rolleyes:

I'm sure some of the items in that list are exaggerated or taken out of context. That's a regular problem for Media Matters. But not all of them are that way. Rush has shot his mouth off for years saying rude, offensive stuff. No one should be surprised that he's crossed the line quite a few times.

I disagree. If anything, they lack the venom contained in the live delivery. Seeing them written is much more dispassionate than hearing Rush say them.

He sang , taken out of context, implies he came up with it. Telling lies of omission is what you & the leftist sites lie that do.

You need to learn to debate what I'm arguing, rather than whatever you think I'm arguing, in that odd brain of yours.

No it does not. You're also completely ignoring the fact that it was created for his show, and he was all too happy to play it. Multiple times in 2007 and 2008.

Man! You are in deep, DEEP, denial. :roflol:/>

Matters nothing that a parody song was made, and played in the show. The term " magic negro " wasn't his. Or Shanklin's. It was posted in the LA times, a very public news paper. I'm not in deep by any stretch. This is nothing but a snl like take of what someone else said. A black someone else. A leftist black someone else.

All you're displaying is a childish reaction & nothing more.

It absolutely is , as well as the site that made the idiot list you posted.

Mmm hmm <_</>

You only think the site is stupid. It documents your sacred cow's hateful rhetoric, and you don't like that.

You already look like a fool on this one, care to move on to you next objection on the list?

I schooled you & your false claim . Want more ?

Really ?

Dude, you are making a complete fool of yourself. Cut your losses.

Man! You are in deep, DEEP, denial. :roflol:

Matters nothing that a parody song was made, and played in the show. The term " magic negro " wasn't his. Or Shanklin's. It was posted in the LA times, a very public news paper. I'm not in deep by any stretch. This is nothing but a snl like take of what someone else said. A black someone else. A leftist black someone else.

All you're displaying is a childish reaction nothing more.

Deep deep DEEP denial. :roflol:

This could go on forever.

Lol. Show me proof

25 quotes are provided

None of those are true because I say so

Then out of 25 find one or two that may or may not be true, just cause a little doubt then say I proved to you none are true because this one may or may not be true.

Great plan. I'm stealing this technique.

Ignored another point I debunked. Par for the course.

Two down, thirty-one to go to prove your assertion that Rush "did none of those things" (emphasis mine, quote yours).

Here's some choice Rush quotes:

• "Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to the mainstream of society."

The Rush Limbaugh Show, August 12, 2005

• "Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting."

— on Michael J Fox's Parkinson's symptoms, The Rush Limbaugh Show, Oct. 23, 2006

• "Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?"

— while holding up a photograph of 13-year-old Chelsea Clinton on his 1993 television show, Rush Limbaugh

• "I hope he fails."

— on his hope for Barack Obama's presidency. The Rush Limbaugh Show, Jan. 16, 2009

• "Take that bone out of your nose and call me back."

— to an African American caller, while hosting a Top 40 music program under the name Jeff Christie inthe 1970s

• "They're out there protesting what they actually wish would happen to them sometimes."

— on women who protest against sexual harassment. The Rush Limbaugh Show, April 26, 2004

http://content.time....1882947,00.html

• "I thank God for my addiction. It made me understand my shortcomings."

— on his prescription drug scandal. The New York Times Magazine, July 6, 2008

I don't see how that one is all that bad. I've heard a lot of people say similar things about struggles they had, even ones they brought on themselves. In a weird way, they feel like they came of it a better person than they would have been had they never dealt with that problem at all.

Ignored another point I debunked. Par for the course.

I have refuted your bunk repeatedly, and you've kept ignoring it. Par for the course. I don't know how many different ways I can say it. The claim I am proving is that spews hateful rhetoric. I provided evidence. Your response is that it doesn't matter because "he didn't come up with it" (as if that makes a damn bit of difference). It'd be funny if I wasn't starting to subconsciously equate this with arguing with a stubborn child.

As I said, this could go on all day.

I don't see how that one is all that bad. I've heard a lot of people say similar things about struggles they had, even ones they brought on themselves. In a weird way, they feel like they came of it a better person than they would have been had they never dealt with that problem at all.

His rhetoric concerning drug addicts was anything but understanding of their plight prior to his getting caught.

That's a fair point. So I deleted it.

I might have left it if it had been paired with some of the statements he made about drug users. But then, that would have been an example of his hypocrisy, not his hate speech.

Lol. Show me proof

25 quotes are provided

None of those are true because I say so

Then out of 25 find one or two that may or may not be true, just cause a little doubt then say I proved to you none are true because this one may or may not be true.

Great plan. I'm stealing this technique.

I'm 2 fer 2.

Try using what I really do, by stating the facts .

Archived