NYT: Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email at State Dept

DKW 86

"At this point, what difference does it make"......I am certain that will be the stance of the media as well..... :-\

They adore her and always will. In fact, Andrea Mitchell, NBC News, has been slyly taking shots at Obama, here and there, to give Hillary some cover fire for the upcoming election. Get the public over the Obama era, and focusing on Hillary. That's how the media work.

I wont go into it here, but AM is beyond tight with the Clintons. During the entire Whitewater/Ken Starr/Lewinsky mess, AM was NBC's WH Correspondent. AM was so tight with the Clintons that it was not unusual at all during their time in WH that if HRC was not in town, AM would act as Official WH Hostess. At one point, AM gave a report from the WH lawn just so she could go change into a gown and get ready to host a huge State Dept Dinner for the WH.

And somehow all this was deemed appropriate and non-biasing by the folks at NBC even tho she was tasked with doing the nightly WH updates on the Whitewater/Ken Starr/Lewinsky mess.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it funny how the example of Colin Powell is getting parroted by the Left, almost as if, via some mass email , the word had gone out to defend Hillary.

I find it funny how the example of Colin Powell is getting parroted by the Left, almost as if, via some mass email , the word had gone out to defend Hillary.

That is because they don't point out when the law went into effect. It is a deflection which they are good at....

It works the other way too. Obama's former attorney general, Holder used his official DoJ email account for personal reasons. His aides tried to block handing over those emails saying they were personal messages.

It doesn't work that way. If you use your employer's email system, then any email sent or received with that email account belongs to the employer.

I think it is funny that you, of all people, would employ the term "parroted".

It works the other way too. Obama's former attorney general, Holder used his official DoJ email account for personal reasons. His aides tried to block handing over those emails saying they were personal messages.

It doesn't work that way. If you use your employer's email system, then any email sent or received with that email account belongs to the employer.

That is how it has always been....so what is your point? If you read the government provisions for getting an account with the various agencies, it states that up front. It is in plain english and if our Attorney General cannot understand plain english then there is an even bigger problem....

"At this point, what difference does it make"......I am certain that will be the stance of the media as well..... :-\/>

They adore her and always will. In fact, Andrea Mitchell, NBC News, has been slyly taking shots at Obama, here and there, to give Hillary some cover fire for the upcoming election. Get the public over the Obama era, and focusing on Hillary. That's how the media work.

I wont go into it here, but AM is beyond tight with the Clintons. During the entire Whitewater/Ken Starr/Lewinsky mess, AM was NBC's WH Correspondent. AM was so tight with the Clintons that it was not unusual at all during their time in WH that if HRC was not in town, AM would act as Official WH Hostess. At one point, AM gave a report from the WH lawn just so she could go change into a gown and get ready to host a huge State Dept Dinner for the WH.

And somehow all this was deemed appropriate and non-biasing by the folks at NBC even tho she was tasked with doing the nightly WH updates on the Whitewater/Ken Starr/Lewinsky mess.

Got a link?

I think it is funny that you, of all people, would employ the term "parroted".

When was Colin Powell SecState ?? Why not attack Condi Rice? She was more recent. She too was W's SecState

Parroted

The term applies.

That is because they don't point out when the law went into effect. It is a deflection which they are good at....

TPM: Talking Points Memos It is said that the TPM arrives by fax, or used to, every morning so they can all be on point the next day.

"At this point, what difference does it make"......I am certain that will be the stance of the media as well..... :-\/>

Got a link?

I am working on it, that was a long time ago tho.

Got a link?

I am working on it, that was a long time ago tho.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5541587

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/03/03/rendell_grilled_on_msnbc_over_hillarys_private_email_i_dont_understand_what_the_issue_is_government_email_is_not_secure.html

Rendell Grilled on MSNBC Over Hillary's Private Email: "I Don't Understand What The Issue Is," Government Email Is Not Secure

Were the regs in place before she left ?

http://www.thedailyb...ot-so-fast.html

http://www.dailykos....etention-Policy

Apparently the original rules were so slack, it was okay to get rid of upto 95% of your email history just by claiming it didnt meet retention standards and you were the arbitor of your own emails. All i have to say is that this is just...so DC. In business we are required to keep and store emails going back years and are charged with storing and the cost of storing those emails. The Feds? They have absolutely no such standard and can delete emails solely based upon their judgment.

1) Folks, in reality, any search of fed govt emails is essentially useless.

2) I want you to understand something. The US Dept of State has been using commercial email accounts and has held that they are ok to use up until apparently last year.

3) The employee is solely responsible for what emails are retained in either a commercial or US Govt provided email account.

Unfreaking believeable...

As expected....they are all in line protecting HiTlary. It will not be as easy as protecting barry.

As expected....they are all in line protecting HiTlary. It will not be as easy as protecting barry.

As expected, WarTim is hateful and clueless.

Hatefull? ....nuttin' but Love....Clueless? You too are entitled to an opinion. Have a great evening.

Easy to skirt the rules when you're the ones making up the rules in the first place. And even if / when you break them, you get to decide post facto if the rules applied to you or not.

govt you can believe in.

Hatefull? ....nuttin' but Love....Clueless? You too are entitled to an opinion. Have a great evening.

Constantly referring to a political adversary as Hitler is hateful in the extreme. You are just too clueless to know it.

Easy to skirt the rules when you're the ones making up the rules in the first place. And even if / when you break them, you get to decide post facto if the rules applied to you or not.

govt you can believe in.

Raptor. Surely you are not suggesting hiTlary is less than trustworthy???

Constantly referring to a political adversary as Hitler is hateful in the extreme. You are just too clueless to know it.

Did you hold that same high minded opinion when President Bush was called names? Just curious..... :-)

govt you can believe in.

Raptor. Surely you are not suggesting hiTlary is less than trustworthy???

I am serious.

And don't call me Shirley.

Did you hold that same high minded opinion when President Bush was called names? Just curious..... :-)

If anyone compared him to a Nazi ? Sure did.

Archived