Native American Council Offers Amnesty to Undocumented Whites

TitanTiger

When you are a woman, things like that barely register on the creepy meter. I can tell you stories.

Nothing would shock me on the matter.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elle....post a selfie for us.

Are you telling her or asking her ?

:no:

PLEASE would be nice , ya know.

Heh.

I actually am kind of curious. Never seen anyone of y'all's faces.

We've digressed from Native Americans to show and tell. Who knew that could happen on this forum? :dunno:

Heh.

You saw mine! PT used it to have his guy in intelligence to look me up.... :-\

Heh.

LOL

:no:/>

Heh.

Now that you mention it, I have seen your face before. You shared a photograph in the past. You were with a member of congress, I believe.

KY Secretary of State. She ran for Senate against McConnel.

That's the one.

Kuwait = congress

Yep, bedtime. This IPA is affecting my ability to rationalize. Good day mates.

If you were born in America, you already are native American. We know nothing of Europe. This apologizing for someone else's actions that you had nothing to do with, is the biggest farce I have ever seen. I don't think it was right,by any means, what happened to native American tribes, but to hold someone accountable for something that they are innocent of is the height of ridiculousness.

Here's the thing, there has been no accountability for what happened to Native Americans in this country. These people were forcible removed from their homes by President Andrew Jackson's Indian Removal Act. They were placed on reservations with below standard living conditions. Their children were taken from them and placed in boarding schools to "kill the Indian " in them. Then the U.S. government decided they wanted the reservation land so they passed the Dawes Act which took even more land from the Native Americans. Our government made treaty after treaty with these Native people and broke them repeatedly. Our country engaged in the genocide of its indigenous population and it's swept under the rug. That's the biggest farce of them all.

Bravo!

1) How do we know all this and not at least question everything the Fed Govt says/does?

2) Native American should never be used to refer to the immigrants coming to America.

1) I think there is more accountability in government now as well as diversity. I'm not saying corruption doesn't exist in government just that I doubt they'd ever be able to commit genocide again.

2) If you're speaking to the OP, it's satire.

Ms Elle, we are actively screwing Native Americans and Vets over to this day. The US Fed Govt has not appreciably changed.

The satire was awesomely funny.

When you are a woman, things like that barely register on the creepy meter. I can tell you stories.

Don't taunt homie like that. He'll never be a woman.

Not a real one, at least.

And you'll never be a real man. Even with the accoutrements.

Children, Please!!! :big:

If you were born in America, you already are native American. We know nothing of Europe. This apologizing for someone else's actions that you had nothing to do with, is the biggest farce I have ever seen. I don't think it was right,by any means, what happened to native American tribes, but to hold someone accountable for something that they are innocent of is the height of ridiculousness.

Here's the thing, there has been no accountability for what happened to Native Americans in this country. These people were forcible removed from their homes by President Andrew Jackson's Indian Removal Act. They were placed on reservations with below standard living conditions. Their children were taken from them and placed in boarding schools to "kill the Indian " in them. Then the U.S. government decided they wanted the reservation land so they passed the Dawes Act which took even more land from the Native Americans. Our government made treaty after treaty with these Native people and broke them repeatedly. Our country engaged in the genocide of its indigenous population and it's swept under the rug. That's the biggest farce of them all.

Bravo!

1) How do we know all this and not at least question everything the Fed Govt says/does?

2) Native American should never be used to refer to the immigrants coming to America.

1) I think there is more accountability in government now as well as diversity. I'm not saying corruption doesn't exist in government just that I doubt they'd ever be able to commit genocide again.

2) If you're speaking to the OP, it's satire.

Ms Elle, we are actively screwing Native Americans and Vets over to this day. The US Fed Govt has not appreciably changed.

The satire was awesomely funny.

Agreed.

Archived