Donald Trump is forming exploratory committee

cooltigger21

He needs to stick to his day job of developing real estate and go away.

Yes he does. His ego just won't let him do that though. I know it takes an ego to want to run for president but his goes over the top.

Yes he does. His ego just won't let him do that though. I know it takes an ego to want to run for president but his goes over the top.

Well, if more conservatives would ignore him, we at least wouldn't be encouraging the crazy.

Well, if more conservatives would ignore him, we at least wouldn't be encouraging the crazy.

I don't think many conservatives are all that crazy about him. There has been such a penchant for republicans choosing these Rockefeller types for their nominees and that has driven conservatives crazy. With Walker, Paul and Cruz all three looking like they will be in, I think he won't be as attractive as he might have been otherwise. It's early but Walker has attracted a lot of attention and he's withstood the attacks foisted upon him fairly well.

I don't think many conservatives are all that crazy about him. There has been such a penchant for republicans choosing these Rockefeller types for their nominees and that has driven conservatives crazy. With Walker, Paul and Cruz all three looking like they will be in, I think he won't be as attractive as he might have been otherwise. It's early but Walker has attracted a lot of attention and he's withstood the attacks foisted upon him fairly well.

I don't think I have ever agreed with CT this much, but agree with your general analysis.

Glad to see we all pretty much agree on something in this political forum.

The 'Crazy Train' in politics already has plenty of passengers. No need for 'The Donald' to board!

"Rockefeller types"? :rolleyes: The Rockefeller types left the Republican Party decades ago.

"Rockefeller types"? :rolleyes:/> The Rockefeller types left the Republican Party decades ago.

Call them what you want Rockefeller.Establishment chamber of commerce. It's the same thing. They don't like social issues. They like the government. They just think they are better managers than the democrats and want to be the ones in charge of the money. They are the open border crowd. They like the cheap labor.

Trump, really isnt a serious candidate. But he has the $$$ and the Name Recognition to make a bunch of noise. Unfortunately, being overwhelmed by $$$ and name recognition is why better candidates dont go any further than they do.

Trump, really isnt a serious candidate. But he has the $$$ and the Name Recognition to make a bunch of noise. Unfortunately, being overwhelmed by $$$ and name recognition is why better candidates dont go any further than they do.

^^^ This. :thumbsup:

Archived