New Rift Between Obama and Netanyahu

Proud Tiger

Obama just don't when to shut. He sweet talks the Iranians and openly criticizes our friend. Not only that he doesn't have the guts to speak for himself but let's his press flunky do it

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/18/israeli-election-means-obama-likely-stuck-with-netanyahu/

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obama just don't when to shut. He sweet talks the Iranians and openly criticizes our friend. Not only that he doesn't have the guts to speak for himself but let's his press flunky do it

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/18/israeli-election-means-obama-likely-stuck-with-netanyahu/

Netanyahu engaged in election eve backtracking on a long-held position of successive US Presidents. Obama held firm. Another fact pattern you don't grasp.

Obama spending US tax dollars to help throw an election in a friendly nation ? THAT long -held position of successive US Presidents ?

The only "thing" barry has ever held firm to is lying.....rinse.....repeat.

Tex why shouldn't Netanyahu not take that position? That may have been a position of past presidents but it is a foolish one that isn't workable. I thought it was a bad idea when Bush was pushing it and it's still a bad idea. Palestinians just won't let Israel be. Hama's and Hezbollah are just itching to get closer to Israel so they can more easily launch attacks on them.

Abbas is no better than Arafat was. I'll never understand the idea of peace deals that are made just for the sake of making them. Netanyahu is doing the only thing he can. He understands the Palestinians and the Iranians. He has to live there and he knows the threat they pose. These people are committed to wiping Israel off the face of the earth but yet somehow you think we can make a deal with them. Hezbollah attacks Israel and Israel gets the criticism for fighting back. In what universe does that make sense?

Tex why shouldn't Netanyahu not take that position? That may have been a position of past presidents but it is a foolish one that isn't workable. I thought it was a bad idea when Bush was pushing it and it's still a bad idea. Palestinians just won't let Israel be. Hama's and Hezbollah are just itching to get closer to Israel so they can more easily launch attacks on them.

Abbas is no better than Arafat was. I'll never understand the idea of peace deals that are made just for the sake of making them. Netanyahu is doing the only thing he can. He understands the Palestinians and the Iranians. He has to live there and he knows the threat they pose. These people are committed to wiping Israel off the face of the earth but yet somehow you think we can make a deal with them. Hezbollah attacks Israel and Israel gets the criticism for fighting back. In what universe does that make sense?

He can take whatever position he wants. Read the original post. Netanyahu flip-flops to win an election and Obama is supposed to immediately say, "Me, too!" ?

He can take whatever position he wants. Read the original post. Netanyahu flip-flops to win an election and Obama is supposed to immediately say, "Me, too!" ?

You are pumping a dry well. I doubt any of them understand Netanyahu's position against the two state solution is a recent change.

I love that this is a news story. barry is shown to be the liar in chief more and more every single day...

I love that this is a news story. barry is shown to be the liar in chief more and more every single day...

You have about 3 posts that you repeat regardless of topic.

Maybe you will get the message eventually...

That you're clueless? Message received. ;)

Simply put.....Bibi made a fool out of Obama.

No big deal. Virtually everyone has...

That you're clueless? Message received. ;)/>

And you are a very typical lib. You are welcome...

That you're clueless? Message received. ;)/>

And you are a very typical lib. You are welcome...

I'm not a typical anything, but you only see two sides to everything.

The PM of Israel is an Adult. barry?...not so much.

Simply put.....Bibi made a fool out of Obama.

Yet, in the OP you complain that Obama "criticizes our friend". :dunno:

You seem to be suffering from cognitive dissonance.

Undermining the Iranian negotiations then renouncing the two state solution are not the actions of a "friend" of the U.S. This is going to get really interesting.

The mere fact that Obama will placate our enemies and the enemies of freedom ( IRAN ) while trying to undermine the Israeli elections should be proof enough for a blind man to see that BHO is utterly out of touch w/ America,and the Western world.

The mere fact that Obama will placate our enemies and the enemies of freedom ( IRAN ) while trying to undermine the Israeli elections should be proof enough for a blind man to see that BHO is utterly out of touch w/ America,and the Western world.

"Fundamental Change"....Now you know what he meant.......

The most amazing thing is that you have no appreciation for how ironic your post is.

Archived