Water Cooler Story...

DKW 86

I may not know much about women , ( does anyone ? ) but a guy tells his gal he'll take out the garbage, pick up this or that from the grocery or put away the dishes, it had better be done - or else.

Sympathies go out.

Sounds like something I might do. I throw them away most of the time.

If Kim hadnt done it, i wouldnt have even known. I refuse to deal with junk mail. I trash it before i even look at it.

And just oh btw, we are Mazda folks. Kim drives a 3i and the family hauler is a 5 Touring.

My truck was a B4000 until it was totaled by a guy in Hartselle one nite.

I got a great deal on a F-150.

Interesting, we are too. Almost a year ago now, I traded in my '02 tribute for a 2015 CX-5. Hubby just traded in his car for a '12 3 hatchback. Hoping these last another 10-15 years.

Sounds like something I might do. I throw them away most of the time.

If Kim hadnt done it, i wouldnt have even known. I refuse to deal with junk mail. I trash it before i even look at it.

And just oh btw, we are Mazda folks. Kim drives a 3i and the family hauler is a 5 Touring.

My truck was a B4000 until it was totaled by a guy in Hartselle one nite.

I got a great deal on a F-150.

Interesting, we are too. Almost a year ago now, I traded in my '02 tribute for a 2015 CX-5. Hubby just traded in his car for a '12 3 hatchback. Hoping these last another 10-15 years.

:thumbsup:

I'd much rather own a mini-van than an SUV. But then, I value physics more than I do style.

I considered mini-vans, but I don't really need that much space. And Honda no longer makes a wagon. They apparently think their CRV fills that need.

I wound up buying a Jetta Sportwagen TDI for for my DD.

2014_volkswagen_jetta_sportwagen-pic-4043531233393165259.jpeg

I see homie in a windowless van with the words " Free candy " spray painted on the sides .

Archived