Hillary dropping in polls now

cooltigger21

One other thought, the GOP is 0-4 in beating Clinton and Obama ...

She does have the Clinton name, however she's not nearly as charismatic as president Clinton or Obama. Both of whom can deliver a speech and sell sand to a Floridian.

That's a good point.

Other point to watch is the electorate tiring of the party in power.

Only Bush41 won a third term for the party that controlled the WH the last two terms.

So, in aggregate, not that it matters much on this date:

Reps holding Sen & HOR would seem to point toward a Dem in the WH.

Last two elections Dem won WH, so that favors the Reps.

Who knows where the economy will be in eighteen months.

People argue that PBO and WJC beat less than stellar candidates from the Republican Party. I am telling you that Bush43 was one of the worst ever to run.

So that means that since 1988 Conventional Wisdom means that Reps normally name a horrible candidate for WH.

Bush41-Taxes Raised

Dole-Walking Corpse

Bush43-OMG.

McCain-Walking Corpse

Romney- Obama Lite

Just for laughs: Clinton's press office left an embarrassing typo in its press announcement, saying that she had 'fought children and families all her career'

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3X9SAf3Gg

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll see how much that "helps" Hillary. I suspect there's nothing that can help her change the fact that she is an arrogant elitist bitch with serious attitude of entitlement. How is she going to connect with ordinary people? By her own admission, she hasn't even driven a car in 18 years because the secret service provides her with chariot service 24/7.

Regardless of those facts, her "what difference does it make" attitude, recent email issues, etc., I still think HRC wins. Why? I simply don't think those issues connect with the average citizen. And that average citizen will vote! I do not think a Republican candidate can get out enough votes to surpass her.

We'll see how much that "helps" Hillary. I suspect there's nothing that can help her change the fact that she is an arrogant elitist bitch with serious attitude of entitlement. How is she going to connect with ordinary people? By her own admission, she hasn't even driven a car in 18 years because the secret service provides her with chariot service 24/7.

Regardless of those facts, her "what difference does it make" attitude, recent email issues, etc., I still think HRC wins. Why? I simply don't think those issues connect with the average citizen. And that average citizen will vote! I do not think a Republican candidate can get out enough votes to surpass her.

Obviously, you could be right. I dont think she'll win but that opinion may be a function of what a projectile puke I think she is. Arguably, the only thing worse than having to listen to BHO make incessant references to "I" and "me" is having to listen to Hillary bellow "I am woman hear me bore"

Today, I've seen Mrs. Clinton referred to as a "whore" more times than I care to count. And for anyone wondering, those posts weren't from Republicans, but from alleged "progressives."

"Whore."

It disgusts me, not because I have any particular affinity for her campaign, but because it shows with a heart-breaking degree of clarity that we are in for a long period of filthy misogyny as the 2016 presidential campaign unfolds.

We've had eight years of right-wingers itching, aching to scream "N****r" at President Obama, and we appear to be starting a cycle of some "progressives" yearning to scream misogynistic invective at Mrs. Clinton.

I may have to spend the next year-and-a-half to ten years broadcasting from a vat of bleach water. https://www.facebook.../BobKincaidHORN

Maybe this is the election no one will win...

And then, there is this:

Clinton's press office left an embarrassing typo in its press announcement, saying that she had 'fought children and families all her career'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3035748/Everyday-Americans-need-champion-Wealthy-Hillary-Clinton-enters-race-president.html#ixzz3X9SAf3Gg

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I think you are wrong. This is possibly the worst candidate the democrats will have put forward in a long time. The republicans can wipe the floor with her if they will stop nominating these establishment types. If they put forward a conservative that can clearly and passionately articulate the conservative principles, that candidate will win the general regardless of who the democrats put up. She has no accomplishments to run on other than just being in a place and travelling all over the country. She is Bills wife but his popularity does not rub off on her. She's already losing ground in key states and in truth the average voter isn't even really paying attention yet.

If Hillary wins the Democratic nomination (which is highly likely) it says as much about that party as it would for the right to send Ben Carson to the General. Clinton is ONLY relevant because she's a woman with a name. Nothing else.....

The one thing the republican candidate needs to do is remind everyone of the fact that she was in charge of trashing all the women that Bill was cheating on her with. The millennial generation doesn't know that about her.

The one thing the republican candidate needs to do is remind everyone of the fact that she was in charge of trashing all the women that Bill was cheating on her with. The millennial generation doesn't know that about her.

Yea. The conservatives should focuss on demonizin Hitlary.

No need. The pantsuit can't stop putting her own stinking foot in her mouth...

No need. The pantsuit can't stop putting her own stinking foot in her mouth...

Then why do it? Why do you attack her with rhetoric rather than substance?

At some point, shouldn't Republicans and conservatives further their own policies and ideas?

Or, are you simply going to replace libtards are dumb, barry sux with, libtards are dumb, hitlary the pantsuit sux.

Is there a reason to vote for a Republican or conservative or, just reasons to vote against Democrats, liberals, and progressives?

Name THREE Positive accomplishments that the pantsuit can claim in service as Senator or SOS......Waiting......

Is there a reason to vote for a Republican or conservative or, just reasons to vote against Democrats, liberals, and progressives?

ichy, are we actually voting FOR someone or something or are we just voting AGAINST someone else?

Since 1984, i really honestly think i would have to say i was voting AGAINST someone more often than FOR someone.

1988-Paul-Libertarian: Wanted Kemp or Gore (believe it or not.)

1992-Perot-Libertarian: Wanted Kerrey or Paul.

1996-Dole-Republican: Wanted Graham or Keyes.

2000-DID NOT VOTE: Elizabeth Dole, Kasich, Keyes, Bradley.

2004-Bush43: Wanted Clark Leibermann, Anyone but Bush43. I Hated Kerry.

2008-Aubie the Tiger: Wanted Thompson, Thompson, Keyes or Paul. Didnt think McCain was a good candidate at all.

2012-Aubie the Tiger: Wanted Paul, Gingrich, Cain.Knew Romney was going to lose the base badly. Romneycare and runs against Obamacare?

I think there are good candidates this time. All declared candidates on the republican side offer me something to vote for. If Walker and Carson get in I think the same about them. None are perfect but I like how they present a positive view of America as a nation.

Hillary can't even face the public to announce her run. She has to hide behind a scripted, choreographed and completely controlled video.

She's an empty pantsuit with exactly zero accomplishments beyond marrying Bill & riding his coat tails.

image.jpg

I just hope the caption doesn't turn into, "If you think you really have a choice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,think again".

I honestly pray that is not the case.

Hillary can't even face the public to announce her run. She has to hide behind a scripted, choreographed and completely controlled video.

She's an empty pantsuit with exactly zero accomplishments beyond marrying Bill & riding his coat tails.

Man, you've really got a thing about pantsuits, dotcha ya? ;D

Man, you've really got a thing about pantsuits, dotcha ya? ;D

What difference, at this point, does it make ? :realmad:

Naw, actually, she does. Which is why it's funny.

Name THREE Positive accomplishments that the pantsuit can claim in service as Senator or SOS......Waiting......

1. She played a leading role in the development of State Children’s Health Insurance Program
  2. She was instrumental in the creation of the Adoption and Safe Families Act and the Foster Care Independence Act
  3. She successfully fought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and asthma at the National Institute of Health (NIH)

1. At the Department of Justice, she helped create the office on Violence Against Women
  2. She was instrumental in securing over $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment
  3. She a leading role in the investigation of health consequences of first responders and drafted the first bill to compensate and offer the health services our first responders deserve (Clinton’s successor in the Senate, Kirsten Gillibrand, passed the bill)

1. She was instrumental in working out a bi-partisan compromise to address civil liberty abuses for the renewal of the U.S. Patriot Act
  2. She brokered human rights with Burma
  3. She oversaw free trade agreements with our allies Panama, Colombia, and South Korea

Again, I'm not necessarily a Hillary supporter (yet) but to say she hasn't accomplished anything is quite ignorant.

She assisted in the deaths of four Americans, including one of her own in the State Dept. winner, winner.

She assisted in the deaths of four Americans, including one of her own in the State Dept. winner, winner.

That's worse than the equivalent of blaming 4,000+ American causalities in Iraq on GWB.

That's worse than the equivalent of blaming 4,000+ American causalities in Iraq on GWB.

Not really......Bush was a fool as well.

Archived