Way too early predictions

AUEngineer2016

Couple of questions I want to hear people's inputs on:

1. Hypothetically, lets say that Auburn does not make the playoff this year. Who do you think will make it?

2. Who do you think wins the Heisman trophy this year?

3. Do you think that any team goes undefeated this year? If so, who?

4. Who do you think wins the SEC East? Why?

1. In ranked order, I would take tOSU, TCU, Tennessee, and Clemson. Pac12 gets left out.

2. If he plays like he did at the end of last year, I think Boykin (QB, TCU) has a great chance to win it.

3. I don't think that anybody goes undefeated, but if anybody has a chance, I think it's either tOSU or TCU.

4. As you could probably guess from my answer in the first question, I think Tennessee wins the East this year.

1. In ranked order, I would take tOSU, TCU, Tennessee, and Clemson. Pac12 gets left out.

2. If he plays like he did at the end of last year, I think Boykin (QB, TCU) has a great chance to win it.

3. I don't think that anybody goes undefeated, but if anybody has a chance, I think it's either tOSU or TCU.

4. As you could probably guess from my answer in the first question, I think Tennessee wins the East this year.

I don't understand the hype around Tennessee. You are definitely not the first to say Tennessee will be contending for a 'ship. What do you see in them?

1. Hypothetically, lets say that Auburn does not make the playoff this year. Who do you think will make it?

1. TCU, tOSU, USC, UGA

2. Nick Chubb

3. No

4. UGA because of Chubb and 4 of 5 starters returning on the OL (I believe).

Playoff (assuming AU doesn't make it): Baylor, UCLA, Notre Dame, Ohio State

Heisman: Deshaun Watson (Clemson QB)

Undefeateds: (regular season? Baylor & UCLA) nobody comes out of January undefeated

East: UGA

I don't understand the hype around Tennessee. You are definitely not the first to say Tennessee will be contending for a 'ship. What do you see in them?

Tennessee gets hyped up every preseason, then they go on to fail to meet anywhere close to expectations.

They have been steadily improving ever since Butch Jones took that job, and I think that Dobbs is going to be a great QB for them. I think that they finally have an SEC caliber RB in Kamara and they have a good corp of WRs.

Defensively they have brought in 2 insane recruiting classes, and I think specifically their DL is going to be very very good.

Their schedule is pretty dang favorable, drawing UGA, SCAR, Vandy, and Arky at home with Bama, UF, Mizzou, and UK away. Non conference, they have a big name in OU and a break game in North Texas, along with starting off the season with Bowling Green. Their toughest games I imagine will be (in order) UGA, Bama, and Arky, and they have a bye week before Bama. If they do lose, I don't expect they would until that Arky-UGA-Bama 3 game stretch, and by then they will (I imagine) be 4-0 and playing with confidence at home, which from an attitude perspective makes a big difference.

1. Georgia, Ohio State, TCU, USC

2. Chubb

3. No

4. Georgia

1. TCU, tOSU, USC, UGA

2. Nick Chubb

3. No

4. UGA because of Chubb and 4 of 5 starters returning on the OL (I believe).

1. Georgia, Ohio State, TCU, USC

2. Chubb

3. No

4. Georgia

Great minds ....

;)

Archived