The day I bought steak with my food stamps

TitanTiger

You guys are sssooo funny...not! :lmao:

Besides, it isnt pedophilia, it is sodomy in some states tho.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Facts are your friends.

If you have ten kids, maybe you just need to figure out oral sex? Costs nothing, always available, etc.

SOMETIMES...SOMETIMES, your life outcome is in reality because you suck at making life choices.

I speak as a man with much time working at a local rescue mission. There will always be someone out there that refuses to come to grips with reality.

If you have ten kids, you have likely screwed your life and the lives of your kids up if you cant afford them. If you can afford them, more power to you. Carry on.

At the time they didn't have 10 kids. And they were making it until her husbands hours got cut way back. They could afford their kids and they can afford them now. If you have any kids at all and you're just making ends meet, any reduction in hours or salary will cause such problem.

The family is Catholic. They don't use artificial contraception or engage in oral sex for religious reasons. They aren't ignorant and they aren't screwing up their children.

Facts are your friends.

If you have ten kids, maybe you just need to figure out oral sex? Costs nothing, always available, etc.

SOMETIMES...SOMETIMES, your life outcome is in reality because you suck at making life choices.

I speak as a man with much time working at a local rescue mission. There will always be someone out there that refuses to come to grips with reality.

If you have ten kids, you have likely screwed your life and the lives of your kids up if you cant afford them. If you can afford them, more power to you. Carry on.

At the time they didn't have 10 kids. And they were making it until her husbands hours got cut way back. They could afford their kids and they can afford them now. If you have any kids at all and you're just making ends meet, any reduction in hours or salary will cause such problem.

The family is Catholic. They don't use artificial contraception or engage in oral sex for religious reasons. They aren't ignorant and they aren't screwing up their children.

his timing is off.

Facts are your friends.

his timing is off.

Catholic Roulette.

I really didn't aim to introduce sexually explicit alternatives to unneeded procreation to the forum. I do wander if some people really do know what causes pregnancy. Plus I think birth control is free at the health department.

On a side note, if anyone has any advice to how to explain to my six year old daughter why our cat "Lucy" had kittens I am listening. So far I can only say because we didn't get her fixed yet. I know I wussed out and must not leave it at that.

Tell'em she strayed from the path of God.... and has thus been punished with burden.

Or that animals have no god and therefore live lives of wickedness.

I am telling yall, there is something besides missionary sex.

Sorry the world seems to miss out on that.

Facts are your friends.

his timing is off.

Catholic Roulette.

You do realize that not every person in this world believes that having children, even several children, is a bad thing right?

You do realize that not every person in this world believes that having children, even several children, is a bad thing right?

Of course.

The Church does find it morally permissible if you're doing the deed while simultaneously attempting to avoid pregnancy, but you'd better do it "naturally". Hence the term "Catholic Roulette."

Facts are your friends.

his timing is off.

:laugh: Well, to be fair, it would be her timing that is off.

Reminds me of the old joke: What do you call couples who practice the rhythm method? Parents.

Facts are your friends.

his timing is off.

Catholic Roulette.

it can be bad when your overtime gets cut.

Facts are your friends.

his timing is off.

Catholic Roulette.

:laugh::thumbsup:

Facts are your friends.

his timing is off.

Catholic Roulette.

If I was single, or married without kids, and living paycheck to paycheck...cutting my overtime would still be bad. What's the solution then? End it all?

Point being, the possibility of financial tough times in the future isn't reason enough to not have kids.

Facts are your friends.

his timing is off.

Catholic Roulette.

If I was single, or married without kids, and living paycheck to paycheck...cutting my overtime would still be bad. What's the solution then? End it all?

Point being, the possibility of financial tough times in the future isn't reason enough to not have kids.

It would be bad for you. the more kids you have the more people it would be bad for. to each his own. i have no problem with this family. they struggled but put forth the effort to make it. at some point i think we all have a limit for how many munchkins we can handle. not only financially but physically, emotionally, logistically i got started late(32) but reached my limit at 2. i think back to this woman in texas who drowned her 5 kids. her husband may have been an auburn grad? anyway she struggled with depression and Dr.s and or therapists told them both not to have any more children but they kept on. I do have a problem with men like Adrian Peterson who at 29 has 7 kids with 6 women and he can afford them.

It doesn't appear that they had any struggle with having that many kids physically, emotionally, spiritually or logistically. They just had a temporary rough financial patch while having kids.

But otherwise I agree with your post.

It doesn't appear that they had any struggle with having that many kids physically, emotionally, spiritually or logistically. They just had a temporary rough financial patch while having kids.

But otherwise I agree with your post.

:thumbsup:

I also speak from close proximity here. One of my closest friends in the world is Catholic and about to have their eighth. They are amazing to watch as a family. And we're close enough that if there was some major problem going on having that many, we'd know about it. Also, my in-laws (brother's wife's side - his wife's sister) are pregnant with their 11th and they also seem to be a wonderful family with well-adjusted kids. I don't think I could have done that many but I know that people who do aren't weirdos or freaks that don't know when to stop.

I also speak from close proximity here. One of my closest friends in the world is Catholic and about to have their eighth. They are amazing to watch as a family. And we're close enough that if there was some major problem going on having that many, we'd know about it. Also, my in-laws (brother's wife's side - his wife's sister) are pregnant with their 11th and they also seem to be a wonderful family with well-adjusted kids. I don't think I could have done that many but I know that people who do aren't weirdos or freaks that don't know when to stop.

baseball, football, homework, cheerleading, i have no idea how they do it or why they would want to try. if they can i applaud them. i am sure after about 4 i would jump off a bridge. I was the oldest of 4. that is way over my limit.

Facts are your friends.

his timing is off.

Catholic Roulette.

This is funny. Never heard it before.

So do you know if the "church" has a stance on the "pull out" method? (Serious question since I have never thought about it)

Facts are your friends.

his timing is off.

Catholic Roulette.

So do you know if the "church" has a stance on the "pull out" method? (Serious question since I have never thought about it)

They do. It's considered an immoral act and frowned upon.

Facts are your friends.

his timing is off.

Catholic Roulette.

Don't know about the churches position -no pun intended - but it's equally natural and probably even less effective, so I imagine they would endorse it. ;D

Facts are your friends.

his timing is off.

Catholic Roulette.

Don't know about the churches position -no pun intended - but it's equally natural and probably even less effective, so I imagine they would endorse it. ;D/>

LOL

Facts are your friends.

his timing is off.

Catholic Roulette.

They do. It's considered an immoral act and frowned upon.

Thanks BB

With that many kids I don't know how you could engage in the activity of procreation anyway. A quickie in the shower maybe?

baseball, football, homework, cheerleading, i have no idea how they do it or why they would want to try. if they can i applaud them. i am sure after about 4 i would jump off a bridge. I was the oldest of 4. that is way over my limit.

Well, our close friends homeschool except for one child who is on the autism spectrum. The public school here has special needs teachers that are better suited to help her. But the others are homeschooled. It really makes the most sense. Coordinating that many schedules, pickups and dropoffs, teachers, homework assignments and such would be a logistical nightmare.

Archived