JUCO PF Alex Hicks chooses AU!

RunInRed

• 1 month later...

So....anyone know what went on here? never made much sense from the getgo to me...so we must have a scholly available now...again?

So....anyone know what went on here? never made much sense from the getgo to me...so we must have a scholly available now...again?

This guy was not going on scholarship. He was said to be leaving his JUCO to walk on at Auburn. Maybe he had a pretty good summer league performance and thinks by returning for his second year of JUCO he'll get a scholarship offer somewhere?

This guy was not going on scholarship. He was said to be leaving his JUCO to walk on at Auburn. Maybe he had a pretty good summer league performance and thinks by returning for his second year of JUCO he'll get a scholarship offer somewhere?

That would be logical it seems...forgot that the "announcement' was that he was going to walk-on. Maybe he jumped the gun on the announcement business...got some advice to reconsider. Better IMO for him to get some good playing time at WS that to ride the bench at AU....and could help his ability to get a scholly somewhere. Hope this works out for him.

Wish him the best of luck and maybe we will see him at Auburn in a year, especially if he keeps getting better.

Archived