As Ramadi falls, Obama joins twitter !

AURaptor

Do you appreciate that everyday we are told that ISIS is a "JV Team" and "is on the run" is in reality just more proof that the folks in this Administration really do not have a working policy in the ME?

The administration does not tell us Isis is the "JV team" on a daily basis. You sir are getting this daily dose from some other source.

Probably also the source of your confusion.

We are told daily that ISIS is on the run. We were assured that we were gaining the upper hand in the fight just recently.

That is obviously patently false.

Sorry 86...doesn't fit the narrative...move on.

The guy who was tasked with executing the ISIS strategy says there is no strategy (""We don't really have a strategy at all. We're basically playing this day by day.")...Gates has been pretty fair to "his worship" on his broader policies...hardly a stark partisan.

Guys, I can understand some of you being Obama brown-nosers...I get it...he's your guys...he's historic...he's cool...he ditty-bops when he walks for crying out loud...he hangs with the Kardashian crowd...he's the liberal wet dream. But I think you need to have your eyes checked as you appear to have a major depth perception issue and don't know where to stop when approaching O's ass and you're in up to the ears...because you can't actually see what is right in your face.

Well, I'll just chalk you up as another ODS victim who thinks Obama's twitter account is directly connected to the fall of Ramadi. :-\

Following your logic: Nero's Violin caused the burning of Rome? Really?

No, according to Raptor's logic, Obama's twitter account was a deliberate effort to distract attention from the fall of Ramadi, thus making the two events connected or related. Understand?

I swear, I feel dumber for just typing it.

Congrats, i do feel dumber for reading it...:lmao:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you appreciate that everyday we are told that ISIS is a "JV Team" and "is on the run" is in reality just more proof that the folks in this Administration really do not have a working policy in the ME?

The administration does not tell us Isis is the "JV team" on a daily basis. You sir are getting this daily dose from some other source.

We are told daily that ISIS is on the run. We were assured that we were gaining the upper hand in the fight just recently.

The guy who was tasked with executing the ISIS strategy says there is no strategy (""We don't really have a strategy at all. We're basically playing this day by day.")...Gates has been pretty fair to "his worship" on his broader policies...hardly a stark partisan.

Guys, I can understand some of you being Obama brown-nosers...I get it...he's your guys...he's historic...he's cool...he ditty-bops when he walks for crying out loud...he hangs with the Kardashian crowd...he's the liberal wet dream. But I think you need to have your eyes checked as you appear to have a major depth perception issue and don't know where to stop when approaching O's ass and you're in up to the ears...because you can't actually see what is right in your face.

Well, I'll just chalk you up as another ODS victim who thinks Obama's twitter account is directly connected to the fall of Ramadi. :-\

Ramadi fell because we have no strategy; pretty simple.

We have a strategy.

I agree....it's just not what people in here are used to. It's geopolitical 3.0.

Which I think is better than Americans in the meatgrinder 2.0.

Which i totally agree with.

Get the hell out of there and let the poor dumb bastiches fight it out.

As Maher said, if you leave the snake alone it will be a lot less apt to bite.

We need to have as little to do with the ME as possible.

Reagan, Bush41, Bush43 and now PBO all have it wrong.

Lying bout the ACA , using the IRS to silence conservatives, putting unions before investors in the GM deal, calling ISIS the JV team, running guns through Benghazi... There's a very long list of reasons to dislike this degenerate.

Still waiting on the evidence that Isis is not JV compared to a Bin Laden lead Al Quaeda.

Ramadi.

Seriously, ISIS has a far more organized military, a functioning govt , and occupies far more land than al Qaeda. ISIS is al Qaeda 6.0.

btw - You never offered up your side of the bet if Ramadi isn't liberated in 6 months. ( I'm assuming since the day it was taken, yes ? )

Lying bout the ACA , using the IRS to silence conservatives, putting unions before investors in the GM deal, calling ISIS the JV team, running guns through Benghazi... There's a very long list of reasons to dislike this degenerate.

Well, even assuming he's directly guilty of everything you list - which is doubtful to say the least - I noticed you stepped back from the term "hate".

Well, even assuming he's directly guilty of everything you list - which is doubtful to say the least - I noticed you stepped back from the term "hate".

He's directly guilty. Of everything.

For that, and more, I do hate him.

Still waiting on the evidence that Isis is not JV compared to a Bin Laden lead Al Quaeda.

Ramadi.

Seriously, ISIS has a far more organized military, a functioning govt , and occupies far more land than al Qaeda. ISIS is al Qaeda 6.0.

btw - You never offered up your side of the bet if Ramadi isn't liberated in 6 months. ( I'm assuming since the day it was taken, yes ? )

From what I've read, it wasn't all that much of a challenge to take Ramadi.

Hell, the Iraqi (Shiite) army didn't even bother to destroy the US-supplied equipment they left behind.

Then that would make you a naive and gullible wacko.

But props for you owning up to it. Most folks wouldn't do that. Certainly not if they are mentally healthy.

No, according to Raptor's logic, Obama's twitter account was a deliberate effort to distract attention from the fall of Ramadi, thus making the two events connected or related. Understand?

Congrats, i do feel dumber for reading it... :lmao:

You should. It helps to see it as humor rather than serious.

Of course, most people - not knowing Raptor - would naturally assume that. ;)

Ramadi.

This where we seperate. You equate military numbers and land as power. Ramadi is not New York.

Have you forgotten that most of their leaders use to control one of the largest militaries in the world and had control of a large piece of land in that dessert? How did all that work out for them when our military came to play?

Isis is nothing more than a small Iraqi military made up of all the generals we saw with their hands up surrendering to U.S. troops in swarms. Did I mention an Iraqi military without all those tanks and scud missiles at their disposal?

When Isis puts a single jet over all this land you think they have... give me a call and let me know. In the meantime I'm gonna go visit the Texas border and see if Isis is coming to get us yet.

Hell, the Iraqi (Shiite) army didn't even bother to destroy the US-supplied equipment they left behind.

That is such a bizarre and twisted way of looking at the events in Iraq. " Oh, it wasn't that hard, so it's really no big deal " .

Ramadi isn't some so-so village, but a city of 1 million. It's the biggest city the province and only 75 miles from Baghdad.

ISIS executes people by THE HUNDREDS, and those they don't kill, they brutalize , rape and put to work.

To quote Joe Biden... It's a big ******* deal.

aufaninga - your ignorance astounds. ISIS Is more than a mere "small" army.

ISIS has a functioning govt, and makes millions of $'s a day from black market oil sales. That $ goes to pay for supplies and paying soldiers wages. As they also supply them w/ a steady stream of women to rape. Or marry, as they see fit. The women don't get much of a vote in this matter.

Now, with 1 million more people to recruit, torture, execute, rape... you think they'll just stop ?

Still waiting your half of the bargain.

Congrats, i do feel dumber for reading it...

It's not MY logic, kiddies, it's how Obama actually views the world.

You think that the twitter account and Josh Earnest's " hair on fire " comments aren't insights as to how this admin views the world AND the American public ??

If that's the case, y'all are more asleep than I thought.

That is such a bizarre and twisted way of looking at the events in Iraq. " Oh, it wasn't that hard, so it's really no big deal " .

Ramadi isn't some so-so village, but a city of 1 million. It's the biggest city the province and only 75 miles from Baghdad.

ISIS executes people by THE HUNDREDS, and those they don't kill, they brutalize , rape and put to work.

To quote Joe Biden... It's a big ******* deal.

Don't missrepresent my statements or invent things I didn't say.

It was not difficult for ISIS to take Ramadi. The people who were suppose to defend it ran without even destroying the equipment we provided them.

I never said it wasn't a big deal. It's obviously a tragedy for the residents. I understand that mass executions have already started.

And we all know what ISIS is capable of.

But virtually walking into an undefended city and then killing innocent unarmed people does not mean they are a modern, efficient army as you seem determined to believe.

ISIS has a functioning govt, and makes millions of $'s a day from black market oil sales. That $ goes to pay for supplies and paying soldiers wages. As they also supply them w/ a steady stream of women to rape. Or marry, as they see fit. The women don't get much of a vote in this matter.

Now, with 1 million more people to recruit, torture, execute, rape... you think they'll just stop ?

ISIS doesn't have a "functioning" government. As far as I know, they haven't repaired any power grids, water or sewage system.

What they have is a command structure, like the mafia.

WHO THE **** CARES IF THEY'RE NOT MODERN OR EFFECTIVE ?

None of that is keeping them from murdering and raping a city of 1 million people, dumb ass.

I was never once " determined " to believe they were anything close to a 1st world military force.

YOU stop making s*** up about stuff I NEVER said.

Congrats, i do feel dumber for reading it...

It's not MY logic, kiddies, it's how Obama actually views the world.

You think that the twitter account and Josh Earnest's " hair on fire " comments aren't insights as to how this admin views the world AND the American public ??

If that's the case, y'all are more asleep than I thought.

Stop weaseling, man-up and take ownership of what you post. :no:

(And put your hair out - you might make more sense.)

So what you are saying is that Isis is the Suddam Husseign regime without air power of any kind and significantly smaller numbers of soildiers. Got it

Thanks for curing my ignorance

None of that is keeping them from murdering and raping a city of 1 million people, dumb ass.

I was never once " determined " to believe they were anything close to a 1st world military force.

You keep bringing up the "JV" comment (three times in this thread alone) as if they are an actual military threat to us.

You said they could be in Cairo by now if we hadn't already blunted their capabilities.

You said they have a functioning government.

It sounds to me like you think ISIS is a US problem since you keep emphasizing what a threat they are to us. Maybe you should read the "Blame Game" thread for a different perspective.

I never understood all the talking just to say I didn't say that. Must be horrible to have to hide behind your words

You keep bringing up the "JV" comment (three times in this thread alone) as if they are a actual military threat to us.

You said they could be in Cairo by now if we hadn't already blunted their capabilities.

You said they have a functioning government.

It sounds to me like you think ISIS is a US problem since you keep emphasizing what a threat they are to us. Maybe you should read the "Blame Game" thread for a different perspective.

He is only going to appeal to emotions at this point.

They rape and murder etc... What they do is beyond sad and horrible. I am glad it moves raptor and others but I remember not too long ago flocks of South Americans standing at our, border fleeing from the same things. I wonder what raptor said about our border issues at that time. Let me find out...

I never understood all the talking just to say I didn't say that. Must be horrible to have to hide behind your words

That is the funniest yet truest thing that I have read all week.

Well played sir!

There's nothing like isis in s America . Good grief.

Well played sir!

If others would stop lying about what I said. , read up on current events and maybe get a clue I'd not be talking over others heads.

Let's hear about that. Don't hold back on us.

Well played sir!

If others would stop lying about what I said. , read up on current events and maybe get a clue I'd not be talking over others heads.

Well, that's the great thing about these threads. It all remains there, just as it was posted.

So even for those for whom this flies "over our heads" we can always go back and study up on what you really mean't or didn't mean. Course, we all know it centers on Obama regardless.

It's that area beyond "Obama's fault" is where you always run into trouble.

Nah Bush is the champ. Maybe Nixon

Right. Barry can do no wrong.

Ummm no I didn't say that, I said he wasn't the worst president in history. I believe you tried to straw man me there brother.

Only arrow in his quiver.

Archived