As Ramadi falls, Obama joins twitter !

AURaptor

Not shutting up & you trying to tell anyone else what they " know " is laughable.

Don't start yapping about stuff you can't back up. " I'm on my phone " is a bs excuse . Either wait till you can cite something or zip it.

You have nothing.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I do. Are You saying you don't remember that Stephen Smith thread? Am I lying? Notice you didn't confirm or deny. You don't tell me anything. Answer the question or just be a liar. Oh yeah I forgot cite the hands up don't shoot support you claimed or withdraw. Until you do I'll be addressing you as a liar

Roger that. Keep fighting the good fight. I'll just leave you with a quote from Napoleon.

“There is no place in a fanatic's head where reason can enter.”

― Napoléon Bonaparte

I grow tired of the arrogance. I've never seen a person be wrong so often and so arrogant. Hide behind his statements weasel to try to win a debate...tired of it

No I do. Are You saying you don't remember that Stephen Smith thread? Am I lying? Notice you didn't confirm or deny. You don't tell me anything. Answer the question or just be a liar. Oh yeah I forgot cite the hands up don't shoot support you claimed or withdraw. Until you do I'll be addressing you as a liar

Didn't think you'd back up your false claims.

I never said YOU bought into HUDS , but you DID bring it up. Apparently for no reason , What so ever .

Stop wasting my time.

Thanks for confirming my comment. Bush isn't the President, Obama is.

but now you've up the ante because you think you could bully me into the conversation.

By pointing out the facts ? If that threatens you, then you've got other issues.

Yes, I'll mention HUDS, because it was and remains a lie. It never happened. A kid got violent and stupidly attacked a cop. He paid for it with his life. He's a tragic symbol, but not a hero, by any stretch of the imagination. ( And yet, they want to place a plaque where he died, in memorial, for a guy who died by his own actions )

How did you call me out on the Stephen Smith thread ? Must have been a real feather in your cap for you to cling to that one.

cole - you have this running theme where you think anyone who voices an opinion that's not yours is threatening your or trying to bully the conversation. Why is that ? I'm not going to shut up. Keep typing that if it makes you feel better, but it's not gonna happen.

One of the handles that was joked was lie too much or something like that I said that handle would already be taken so can't be used

Oh, so you're going back to the whole 'Bush lied ' crap, huh? This from a guy who believed HUDS, I guess.

Yeah, real hi-larious.

Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

Stay ever so distracted.

You didn't say I bought into it??

Liar

Didn't think you'd back up your false claims.

I never said YOU bought into HUDS , but you DID bring it up. Apparently for no reason , What so ever .

Stop wasting my time.

You didn't answer the question you remember the Stephen Smith thread or not? You don't remember talking about him calling Brady a racist? Name one false claim

Cole - you brought it up for what reason then ?

You didn't believe it. Fine I stand corrected. Dont call me a liar for naturally concluding if you mention HUDS, you did so because you thought it happened. Well both agree it didn't .

I may have been wrong, I didn't lie.

Learn the difference.

I recall the SA Smith / Brady issue, but it clearly was a bigger deal to you. I don't recall you calling me out. It was such a minor matter.

Here's my last comment in that thread...

cole256, on 25 April 2015 - 05:25 PM, said:

What do you want besides a yeah it was wrong? Also anybody have a link besides this conservative site saying he called Brady a racist?

He doesn't. But he angrily insinuates... something. Not real sure what. Brady was there for 3 other visits to the WH, all when W was in office, but not Obama ?

Draw your own conclusions.

All SA Smith STATED was the reason may be politics, but that Brady should have respected the office, which is reasonable. And yes, Brady isn't like anyone else on the team, which was SA's point. Or one of them. He kinda went off the rail a bit.

I brought it up to so how you're such a hypocrite. You say don't talk about the past but you do so all the time. I'll stop calling you a liar when you stop saying I make false claims

Bringing up W in a thread bout Obama's twitter account made & makes zero sense.

I'll bring up the past where it's relevant .

aufaninga - your ignorance astounds. ISIS Is more than a mere "small" army.

ISIS has a functioning govt, and makes millions of $'s a day from black market oil sales. That $ goes to pay for supplies and paying soldiers wages. As they also supply them w/ a steady stream of women to rape. Or marry, as they see fit. The women don't get much of a vote in this matter.

Now, with 1 million more people to recruit, torture, execute, rape... you think they'll just stop ?

Still waiting your half of the bargain.

No, according to Raptor's logic, Obama's twitter account was a deliberate effort to distract attention from the fall of Ramadi, thus making the two events connected or related. Understand?

I swear, I feel dumber for just typing it.

Congrats, i do feel dumber for reading it...

It's not MY logic, kiddies, it's how Obama actually views the world.

You think that the twitter account and Josh Earnest's " hair on fire " comments aren't insights as to how this admin views the world AND the American public ??

If that's the case, y'all are more asleep than I thought.

More like blissfully ignorant...

Bringing up W in a thread bout Obama's twitter account made & makes zero sense.

I'll bring up the past where it's relevant .

Making a thread about the president's Twitter made absolutely no sense. And gtho you do whatever you can to try to win a debate.

Oh for the fifth time are you saying you didn't remember posting in that Stephen Smith thread. I see you keep ignoring the question

Obama joins twitter as Ramadi falls, then tells USGC grads that AGW is the biggest threat to out nation's security...it'd be funny as hell if it wasn't so sad & ridiculous to see a President this disconnected to reality.

Dude needs to put down the selfie stick , the golf clubs and gtfo of twitter.

cole - scroll up. I addressed the S A Smith stuff hours ago.

The U.S. Must Prepare for the Dissolution of Iraq

When the United States waded into Iraq, it hoped that this precarious political entity could hang on in part as a barrier to Iran. After the removal of Saddam in 2003, Washington encouraged Baghdad to develop an inclusive government balancing the interests of its component ethnic groups and sects. This was a long shot from the beginning. The only chance for it to work would have been if Iraq had had a grace period of stability and economic growth, and somehow stumbled into an effective, inclusive government. Unfortunately, neither happened. Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s regime simply swapped domination by a minority group for domination by the majority Shiite Arabs. Then the chaos in neighboring Syria spread to Iraq and undercut everything.

http://www.worldpoliticsreview.com/articles/15123/the-u-s-must-prepare-for-the-dissolution-of-iraq#

The U.S. Must Prepare for the Dissolution of Iraq

When the United States waded into Iraq, it hoped that this precarious political entity could hang on in part as a barrier to Iran. After the removal of Saddam in 2003, Washington encouraged Baghdad to develop an inclusive government balancing the interests of its component ethnic groups and sects. This was a long shot from the beginning. The only chance for it to work would have been if Iraq had had a grace period of stability and economic growth, and somehow stumbled into an effective, inclusive government. Unfortunately, neither happened. Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s regime simply swapped domination by a minority group for domination by the majority Shiite Arabs. Then the chaos in neighboring Syria spread to Iraq and undercut everything.

http://www.worldpoli...lution-of-iraq#

Exactly.

Iraqis still think in terms of tribal alliances instead of national. Biden was right about that.

Oh , it'll be reversed.

Any week, month , year now...

LOL... You are still convinced this is our battle.

U.S. troops and I give then two days tops. (In a recently captured and lightly fortified Ramadi) Iraq and its shadow of a military??? A little longer

I am willing to make an avatar bet if you are feeling froggy?

Less than 6 months and the Isis flags in Ramadi come down. You up for an "Obama smiling" avatar for one week???

6 months from May 15 ...wanna call it November 15th ? If Ramadi hasn't been liberated, what will YOU do ?

A convoy of Shi'ite Muslim militia and Iraqi army forces deployed from a base near Ramadi Saturday toward areas held by Islamic State insurgents, an eyewitness and a local official said, a day after U.S.-led forces conducted several airstrike that concentrated on targets near the militant-controlled city.

http://www.voanews.com/content/shiite-militia-iraq-forces-said-moving-on-is-held-areas-near-ramadi/2786748.html

Airstrikes in Iraq

Attack, bomber, fighter and remotely piloted aircraft conducted 22 airstrikes in Iraq, approved by the Iraqi Ministry of Defense:

-- Near Asad, an airstrike struck an ISIL tactical unit.

-- Near Beiji, four airstrikes struck an ISIL tactical unit, destroying three ISIL vehicles, an ISIL command and control facility, an ISIL structure and an ISIL vehicle bomb.

-- Near Fallujah, an airstrike destroyed an ISIL vehicle.

-- Near Haditha, an airstrike destroyed an ISIL structure and an ISIL vehicle.

-- Near Kirkuk, an airstrike struck an ISIL fighting position.

-- Near Makhmur, two airstrikes struck an ISIL tactical unit, destroying an ISIL building and an ISIL mortar system.

-- Near Mosul, four airstrikes struck two ISIL tactical units and an ISIL checkpoint, destroying two ISIL fighting positions, two ISIL heavy machine guns and an ISIL building.

-- Near Ramadi, four airstrikes struck two ISIL tactical units, destroying multiple heavy machine guns, two ISIL vehicle bombs, two ISIL vehicles, an ISIL fighting position, and three armored vehicles and a tank in ISIL-controlled territory.

-- Near Sinjar, an airstrike struck an ISIL tactical unit, destroying two ISIL buildings and an ISIL heavy machine gun.

-- Near Tal Afar, three airstrikes struck two ISIL tactical units, destroying four ISIL heavy machine guns, two ISIL buildings and two ISIL fighting positions.

http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=128892&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Oh , it'll be reversed.

U.S. troops and I give then two days tops. (In a recently captured and lightly fortified Ramadi) Iraq and its shadow of a military??? A little longer

Less than 6 months and the Isis flags in Ramadi come down. You up for an "Obama smiling" avatar for one week???

6 months from May 15 ...wanna call it November 15th ? If Ramadi hasn't been liberated, what will YOU do ?

the real question is, has Ramidi ever been liberated? will it ever be?

alex - it'll be reversed. Fret not. I just have a fun side bet with aubfan as to how soon. Or, I thought I did...

Iraqi forces have reportedly retaken territory from the Islamic State (IS) militant group just east of the town of Ramadi.

The French agency AFP cites unnamed commanders as saying the operation was launched early on May 23 to retake Husaybah, a few kilometers east of the Anbar provincial capital.

It was the government's first counterattack since Ramadi fell a week ago, in what's been called the worst setback at the hands of IS militants in a year.

http://www.rferl.org/content/iraq-islamic-state-anbar-province/27032541.html

But the big deal....Ramadi....still remains in ISIS hands and they captured a few more smaller towns today.

But the big deal....Ramadi....still remains in ISIS hands and they captured a few more smaller towns today.

That is true, Ramadi remains in ISIS hands.

But I'm hoping this is the beginning of a counter offensive by Iraqi forces emboldened and embarrassed by their panicked retreat. I also notice that AUUSN's RFE link reports:

It was the government's first counterattack since Ramadi fell a week ago, in what's been called the worst setback at the hands of IS militants in a year.

Meanwhile, eyewitnesses and unnamed officials say government forces, backed by local militiamen, also engaged with IS militants further to the east, near the town of Khaldiya.

News agencies say Iraqi government troops successfully repulsed an attack there by IS fighters.

The reports could not be independently confirmed.

...just hoping Iraqi government troops are growing some backbone.

Also, this report claims no U.S. trained Iraqi government troops were part of the fight/flight that lost Ramadi: http://www.washingto...article/2564777

Maybe we are seeing or will see a difference with well-trained troops.

Just personally trying to take a "glass half full" approach.

Ultimately, however, Iraqi government, moderate Sunnis, Shia militias, and Kurdish forces have to either agree to work together or agree to go their separate ways. There can't be a stable unified Iraq unless those those groups cooperate, and maybe they shouldn't try to be a single nation.

Oh , it'll be reversed.

You call it my friend. I'm good with anything but bama or my faith.

Archived