As Ramadi falls, Obama joins twitter !

AURaptor

Anyone want to figure out that tweeter password and hack his account? Ih8usa, muslimsrule, born2lie. Can't be too complicated?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's that area beyond "Obama's fault" is where you always run into trouble.

You'd do well to catch up on events more and spend less time on here.

Tweeter lol. I'm pretty sure Bush has at least one of those handles already

Bush isn't President. Obama is.

Bush didn't call ISIS the " JV team ". Obama did.

Bush didn't declare a red line , and then do nothing about it, when Bashar al-Assad crossed it by using WMD in Syria.

U.S. commanders in Iraq are working with their Iraqi counterparts to work out exactly what happened, Dempsey said. Reports indicate that Iraqi security forces drove out of Ramadi -- an important provincial capital -- during a sandstorm May 16.

“This group of [iraqi security forces] had been forward-deployed in al Anbar [province] -- arguably the most dangerous part of Iraq,” he said. “They believed they were less well-supported. The tribes had begun to come together, but had not … allied themselves with the [security forces].”

The sandstorm precluded U.S. air support against ISIL and the Iraqi commander on the ground made “what appears to be a unilateral decision to move to what he perceived to be a more defensible position,” the general said.

http://smallwarsjournal.com/blog/dempsey-iraqi-forces-not-driven-from-ramadi-they-drove-out-of-ramadi?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Bush didn't declare a red line , and then do nothing about it, when Bashar al-Assad crossed it by using WMD in Syria.

Hence me not talking to you because none of that has to do with my post or the one I was replying too. Now go run along

Sunni tribes that are willing to fight the Islamic State have complained that the government of Prime Minister Haider al Abadi hasn’t given them promised weapons; U.S. officials are leaning on Baghdad to reach out more to Sunnis.

Abadi has plans, the official said, to build a national guard-style force for Sunni areas and to recall some 24,000 Anbar police officers who’ve abandoned their posts. But there was nothing in the official’s remarks to suggest that major Sunni buy-in for the campaign was around the corner.

The State Department official added that U.S. special forces are working closely with three Sunni tribes at a base in Haditha, in the far west of Anbar, advising and directly coordinating their operations, but that no similar program exists in eastern Anbar. And even the partnership in Haditha, he said, is “not perfect,” with the Islamic State striking back to cement its control over the Sunni heartland of Iraq.

“It’s like the Wild West,” the official said of Anbar province. “I mean really tough.”

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2015/05/20/267354/in-reversal-us-official-admits.html#storylink=cpy'>http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2015/05/20/267354/in-reversal-us-official-admits.html#storylink=cpy

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2015/05/20/267354/in-reversal-us-official-admits.html

Hence me not talking to you because none of that has to do with my post or the one I was replying too. Now go run along

You're trying to equate a private citizen to the current resident in the WH & CoC.

Proves you just don't get it.

No I was talking about Twitter handles that you just don't get because you want to argue about Obama every day of your life

No I was talking about Twitter handles that you just don't get because you want to argue about Obama every day of your life

Twitter handles are irrelevant . But stay distracted .

wait wait wait... I must be in the wrong thread. I'm looking for the one concerning twitter.

wait wait wait... I must be in the wrong thread. I'm looking for the one concerning twitter.

Stay distracted too

Lmao dude you're really funny. You the one who started a thread about Twitter, we were telling you how stupid and irrelevant it was. Then on top of that I'm replying to someone else about Twitter handles. You are the one who interjected and didn't know what the hell you are talking about. My reply was directly about Twitter handles, so as usual just shut up

he was replying to my sarcasm. im glad someone got it.

Inability to distinguish between the issue of a President announcing after 6 1/2 years they're finally ON twitter & what handle they or anyone uses seems too much for some to grasp.

Go watch DWTS or game of Thrones.

Inability to distinguish between the issue of a President announcing after 6 1/2 years they're finally ON twitter & what handle they or anyone uses seems too much for some to grasp.

Or you can just admit when you're wrong (never seen you do) because you didn't realize what was going on

Or you can just admit when you're wrong (never seen you do) because you didn't realize what was going on

:thumbsup:

It's over your head. Sorry.

That rite there is rite. If you dont listen to Rush you aint never gonna get it.

ISIS controls 50 percent of Syria after takeover of Palmyra, activists say...

http://www.foxnews.c...ing-group-says/

And also today...

White House Sticks by Its Strategy Against ISIS

The White House says the president’s strategy against ISIS is working, despite the fact that ISIS is in control of much of Syria and has gained control of the capital city of Iraq’s largest province.

"We are in the degrade portion of this operation,” White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest told reporters in today's press briefing, pushing back against those who are calling for an overhaul of the current strategy and drawing a hard line against the consideration of a large-scale military deployment.

“The president is not going to be in a position where he's going to consider a large-scale U.S. military deployment,” Earnest added. “And for those who are calling on a change in strategy, I would encourage them to be specific.”

Instead of overhauling current strategy, Earnest told ABC News' Chief White House correspondent Jonathan Karl that that President Obama and his national security team are looking for ways to apply strategies that have worked in other places -- using Kobani and Tikrit as examples of success -- to areas where the United States is experiencing setbacks.

“What's under consideration is how can we learn from those situations where we have had success and made progress and how can we apply those lessons to this area where we have experienced a setback,” Earnest told Karl.

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=31215751

Just another set back, y'all. Don't go lighting your hair on fire.

No won't let you do your usual with this. You didn't realize what we were talking about so you jumped the convo because apparently Obama have slept with your girl friend or wife. You need to start reading posts before you jump into conversations, then you'd be able to comprehend better. You'll get there one day, baby steps right now

I did realize. alexa brought up 'tweeter' and hacking @POTUS's account, changing his name. Then YOU brought up Bush, for some inexplicable reason, who hasn't been President for over 1/2 a decade. None of what you said made any sense, what so ever, but you just HAD to interject Bush, as an obvious counter to the perceived ' Obama bashing ' .

“The president is not going to be in a position where he's going to consider a large-scale U.S. military deployment,” Earnest added. “And for those who are calling on a change in strategy, I would encourage them to be specific.”

I endorse those sentiments.

I endorse those sentiments.

So, Josh tells us what we'll NOT be doing, which no one is suggesting we do in the first place , and then solicits REPORTERS to " be specific " on what military changes they'd suggest, even as he is telling them that Obama has double downed on this completely failed strategy.

WOW ! There's leadership.

Archived