ESPN Gives AU The Shaft Again

AU Tailgating Rules

If any of you were watching the halftime of the Oregon State/Notre Dame game last night you may have noticed the same thing. During the half they ran a commercial for the Pontiac game changing play of the year, and in doing so showed every clip from all the contestants except Auburn. Just to make sure I was not imagining things I rewound my TIVO to watch it again, and you guessed it, still no AU clip. Could this be just an oversight, or are they intentionally shafting us?

I wanted to see if anyone else noticed it as well

I noticed that also.

Two things here:

Noticed it but wrote it off as they just didnt have enough time to show all the clips, or

(my fave) we are going to win so they wanted to show everyone the other clips.

I noticed that also but I also noticed during another game where they had Aubie siting at a table kind of like a date with a girl. He was kinda like the star of that one.

They have been doing different things each game.

:cheer: Aubie :cheer:

I saw it and couldn't understand why it was left out.  Is the game on CBS or something?

134530[/snapback]

I'm sorry, I was thnking of the commercial for the bowl games and they covered all the big ones it seemed but the Sugar.

The Sugar Bowl has gotten ZERO attention from ESPN IMO. Everytime I watch them during football, they never mention Auburn. The only time I have seen them mention Auburn was the time that Tuberville was mentioned with the LSU job.

Ever since Stoops mentioned ESPN's bias with the SEC, they seemed to turn against Auburn! Except good ole Trev Alberts, my favorite.

Corso talked about us playing "cream puffs." Well, with the performance of Okie St. in their loss and even CO in their win over UTEP, the Okies weren't playing much when they played them. And didn't Okie St. almost beat them?

After all of the bowls are played except the Sugar and Orange, I wonder what the rankings, both computer and human, would be?

Corso talked about us playing "cream puffs."  Well, with the performance of Okie St. in their loss and even CO in their win over UTEP, the Okies weren't playing much when they played them.  And didn't Okie St. almost beat them?

After all of the bowls are played except the Sugar and Orange, I wonder what the rankings, both computer and human, would be?

134611[/snapback]

Actually, his quote was in respect to the idea of pre-season polls. Some said, "Even if they started the polls 3 weeks into the season, USC and OU probably still would've been on top all year."

Corso's genius quote. "Yeah, because Auburn played 3 CREAMPUFFS to start the year, they probably STILL would've started #18."

La Monroe

MSU

LSU

Creampuffs. HA!!

Archived