BitTorrent

WaDE'05

Shot in the dark question.....

Are there any Bit Torrent fiends out there?

I was just wondering what trackers and search engines ya'll are all using now that Suprnova is down. I use Elite Torrents and Isohunt, but they have been acting strange lately too.

If you dont know what I am talking about, I'm basically just trying to say that I am a total geek.

I know what your talking about....

I use lokitorrent.com and torrentmatrix.com

I never did use supernova...never pushed myself to like it enough.

Unfortunately, my favorite, demonoid.com was shut down a couple of days ago....that is what is happening these days. So look for them all to be shut down here pretty soon!

I thought that was what you guys were talking about it I was just making sure. I am too much a vir-o-phobe to ever get involved with anything like that.

I thought that was what you guys were talking about it I was just making sure. I am too much a vir-o-phobe to ever get involved with anything like that.

134705[/snapback]

I am with you on that! I use to use the P2P programs alot, especially LimeWire. Evne though I use an awesome virtus, spyware, and firewall programs for protection, I got tired of all the spyware, trojans, worms, and viruses attached and messages constantly popping up from my security programs. I now break down and buy my music, mostly from Wal-Mart.com at 88 cents a song. I never did the movie thing because they quality of the video and sound does not make full use of my home theater system.

Archived