Tailgate for the Georgia Game

GBAU83

I am looking to get a tailgate spot for the Georgia game.

I am a season ticket holder and go to all the games. But I am not a "tailgater" per se (I get there for tiger walk, enjoy the pep rally, go to the game, sometimes Toomers and then back home). As such, I do not have a tailgate spot, nor much of all the stuff to set up a decent tailgate.

However, a few of my old military buds and I have been trying to get together for the Georgia game each year. I was hoping to find a good spot and set up a nice tailgate. Checked the gameday site for ideas and even thought of renting a spot on the lawn from tailgate guys.

Thought I would see what any of you all could tell me or help me with a good way to have a tailgate site for that one game? Anybody have a regular spot they are not using? Know of any way I can "rent" a spot for that game kind of lie the tailgate guys do on the lawn?

• 2 weeks later...

Just need to find a grassy spot and put up an awning.

I know we are usually in front of Mary Martin (on the Mell St side next to the Library) and right across the street there is a huge amount of grass and I do not recall it being crowded at all last year.

With the Georgia game I would get there early though.

Archived