Newest WSJ smear campaign

Ronin

WOW....guess I had better be more careful in the future. I thought that only a couple guys on this board were paying any attention to grammar and punctuation. Little did I know....... :-\

Actually, that's very cool. We had only slightly more than half of the mistakes of the #2 team, TCU. Now, I'm not at all surprised that we finished well ahead of the turds, but being #1 nationally is a bit of a shocker.

WOW....guess I had better be more careful in the future. I thought that only a couple guys on this board were paying any attention to grammar and punctuation. Little did I know....... :-\/>

That last sentence was a fragment. ;D

WOW....guess I had better be more careful in the future. I thought that only a couple guys on this board were paying any attention to grammar and punctuation. Little did I know....... :-\/>

That last sentence was a fragment. ;D

yeah....I'm bad about that....tryin' to do better tho. ,

I understand that numerous bammers responded to the WSJ in outrage...but no one at WSJ could make sense of what they were saying.

I understand that numerous bammers responded to the WSJ in outrage...but no one at WSJ could make sense of what they were saying.

Beautiful!

I had three different friends -- none of them Auburn folk -- share this with me via Facebook.

WOW....guess I had better be more careful in the future. I thought that only a couple guys on this board were paying any attention to grammar and punctuation. Little did I know....... :-\

....and you thought the grammar police were here just to annoy. :bananadance:

Archived