Sugar Bowl Game Thread

GoAU

That head slap was BS!  not to mention Mix and carnell getting poked in the eyes.

135603[/snapback]

Looks as though VT thinks that this is a remake of the Longest Yard... What a classless bunch of thugs.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caddilac ought to do like Ronnie and play with a visor on, but still Cadilac shouldn't have to alter the way he plays because of the piss poor performance of the refs

We have completely dominated the 1st half, and we only lead 9-0. I'm a little concerned. We need to start converting our Red Zone opportunities into TDs.

I agree we should have been able to convert 2 of the 3 at least into TDs. But VT is #4 in the nation in scoring D and they are showing why that's the case.

I've been listening to Mark Jones and Bob Davie on the radio all game...makes it kinda interesting because the radio is about 8 seconds ahead of my TV, so I can hear the result of the play before I see it.

VT is a team that you cannot let hang around. Beamer is a good enough football coach to cause a lot of problems if we can't shut the door on them quickly. Our redzone offense is horrid at this point!

I've been listening to Mark Jones and Bob Davie on the radio all game...makes it kinda interesting because the radio is about 8 seconds ahead of my TV, so I can hear the result of the play before I see it.

135641[/snapback]

We watched the UAT game at the Marriott in Birmingham. One of our party only wanted to listen to the radio, which was in the bedroom of the suite.

One of the touchdowns she came running out screaming TOUCHDOWN AUBURN before the ball was even snapped. She slid to a stop in front of the TV right as the pass was caught in the endzone.

We started calling her "The Prophet"

Hey Borges, I know you're downloading our opinions at half time, so have Jason run the option on first down next time we get near the 10 yd line. It's worked all year, why not now? Ronnie could get 100 against these guys. Looks like Carnell is pissed and not having his best night. Jason's on all cylinders...

got to hit them quickly with the run, their defense is shifting at the last minute hit with quick opener while they are shifting their D

I just hope if Auburn wins, they win by 8. If they win by less than 7, itll just be another really big game lost because somebody dropped an easy touchdown catch.

Its obvious Auburn didnt overlook VT. Theyre on a mission, and Tech is doing all they can to keep from getting embarrassed. Randall needs to get his head back in the game, he looks like he did last year when he was benched for Vick <_<

Theres a lot of post-play stuff going on, not just from VT though. Jimmy Williams is pushing the Auburn players around a lot after the play, I hate to say it, but hes been a helluva problem in the past years with his attitude. Thats one guy that I agree with yall with, I wont miss him too much if he leaves for the NFL this season.

Archived