09 23 15 Notes

RunInRed

In my opinion Frost is the one who needs to be benched. The guy clearly hates contact and hasn't put a helmet on anyone in 4 years. Yes he's made a couple of plays by dragging people down from behind but when is the last time he actually HIT on someone?

I hope he is not hitting ON people during the game. That would be awkward.

Ha, yeah I was going to say "put a hit on someone" then decided to change it to "hit someone". I guess what I ended up with was something in between. Agreed, that would be pretty awkward.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion Frost is the one who needs to be benched. The guy clearly hates contact and hasn't put a helmet on anyone in 4 years. Yes he's made a couple of plays by dragging people down from behind but when is the last time he actually HIT on someone?

BINGO!!!!

I don't have enough tubs of ice cream left to get me through another player being benched.

IF we benched every player who missed a tackle, turned his back on a play or got run over by a WR or RB that outweighed him by 40 pounds, Muschamp would be holding open tryouts at JHS to field a team. It happens to everyone at some time or another. Granted the effort should be there...but otherwise, our D is playing against some seriously good talent and the O wins a good percentage of the one on one match-ups. And I mean....how did JJ get so loose on that TD run?

BINGO!!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing players put forth an effort and a desire that breeds determination....I really do want to puke watching the guys that have been playing for 3 years now and have not improved one bit....I want players who WANT to be out there.....bill Cameron had Quentin riggings on his show this afternoon, they summed it up pretty well

I don't have enough tubs of ice cream left to get me through another player being benched.

Yeah let's sit Ford down and lose....that'll teach him a lesson

We did lose. He was on the field.

So let's do it again! Clearly if me wasn't on the field we would have won....

I would commend the use of that tactic with anyone but me!

You know that has nothing to do with it. He was on the field. His level of effort was affected by the score. The threat of losing is not going to deter anyone from taking action that will make Rudy have to think about what that means.

Make no mistake, I do not wish to "punish" him. I want him to learn something about competing on a team.

But you used the same tactic in your comment you quoted...

Not at all. You equated Rudy sitting and, losing. I merely pointed out the fact that we lost WITH him on the field. So, that really wasn't a logical threat.

But you saying us losing therefore it doesn't matter isn't logical either. We lost with Adams as well....think sitting him wouldn't matter?

Come on Cole. This is foolish. We aren't talking about anyone but Rudy. No one but you implied that, without Rudy we lose. I never implied that, without Rudy we win. It was a bad post. We have all had some. Except for me, of course.

No my logic includes the fact that going into the season our third safety would be our starting corner and our back up corner would be Rudy. What's behind him makes him more important and the fact that he makes calls as well. So yeah I think him not playing would be a HUGE dent in the defense. Now if you think saying yes but we lost with him was an explosive point that crushed all logic more power to you lol.

And I know who we were talking about but I used another player to show the logic you used had a big hole....But yeah we're talking about Ford

Okay. You win. If Rudy doesn't play, we lose. We must play Rudy, even if he only kind of feels like playing some of the time. His talent earns him the right to dog a few plays here and there.

Yeah that's exactly what I said...

I wonder if hypnotism is allowed for players? Maybe we could get a skilled hypnotist to hypnotize each player to the point that they will play lights out and play to the outer limits of their ability! I am sure this has been tried over the years. I would guess that this is illegal and treated like a banned substance that players should not be involved with. Just an interesting thought.

I wonder if hypnotism is allowed for players? Maybe we could get a skilled hypnotist to hypnotize each player to the point that they will play lights out and play to the outer limits of their ability! I am sure this has been tried over the years. I would guess that this is illegal and treated like a banned substance that players should not be involved with. Just an interesting thought.

They call them Sports Psychologists now days and it's not illegal. Less common in team sports but lots of tennis/golf pros utilize them.

They call them Sports Psychologists now days and it's not illegal. Less common in team sports but lots of tennis/golf pros utilize them.

Didn't Saban ( or Miles) bring in a sports psychologist when they first got to LSU?

And then things got real bad when someone mentioned Gamecocks during a session and everyone just started wandering all over and pecking at the field.

They always are, doc, and we thank you for that. WDE forever, sir.

And then things got real bad when someone mentioned Gamecocks during a session and everyone just started wandering all over and pecking at the field.

Oh, bra-VO, Auctoritas, bra-vo.

Actually hypnosis is used quite frequently by professional athletes to get rid of mental blocks. I've used it myself and found it to be very helpful.

Archived