***Auburn vs. San Jose State - Game Thread***

RunInRed

Gotta win this one fellas. A win by 14 or more will do wonders for this team.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Borges is making our D look stupid.

I don't think it's Borges. Pretty sure this is self inflicted regardless of opponent

Nah... Borges is getting creative. He is great at halftime adjustments too...

It's both. Borges is calling a good game but we played really lousy on that drive.

We might be a .500 FCS team.

Love your optimism.

I don't understand how we look less talented than everyone we play. Out coached is one thing but out muscled is baffling.

Embarrassing! SDJS has controlled the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball so far this game.

We might be a .500 FCS team.

Love your optimism.

I'm just at the point where anything positive on the field is a pleasant surprise and anything negative is just expected. If we win an sec hame I will be happy and surprised.

I don't understand how we look less talented than everyone we play. Out coached is one thing but out muscled is baffling.

Ryan Russell is a coach too...

WDE was right, we have a bunch of sissies that have no clue how to be football players (exception of a few, that I can see their fight). The persona we had of hitting people in the mouth win or lose is gone. It makes me sick but what we've seen lately. Need a serious change, whether it's how we practice, game plan, etc

Listening n the radio today. Is our defense really as porous as it sounds? Or is the RB that good?

Do you really have to ask that by now? It's been 8 damn years man

You don't understand. Over the radio, "Ervin for 9 yards" sounds so nonchalant like it was nothing.

Alabama is holding NICK ******* CHUBB to less than 50 yards

WE'RE GETTING DOMINATED BY A NOTHING TEAM

Yup. Of course, if we had alabama's salary cap, we would be pretty good, too. Recruiting sites I be damned, we don't land near as many top ranked players at their positions as some of our rivals do.

Archived