Tremendously proud of our team.

War to the Eagle

This was a hard-earned win on the road against a team that's improving with every game. Very impressed by Sean, Peyton, the O-line and a defense that stood tall when called upon. War Eagle, and here's to getting better and stronger with each passing week.

This was a hard-earned win on the road against a team that's improving with every game. Very impressed by Sean, Peyton, the O-line and a defense that stood tall when called upon. War Eagle, and here's to getting better and stronger with each passing week.

Yes sir. WDE

Glad to see effort throughout the game.

On a side note, I have one correct pick in the TDA bowl - usually if I get Thursday game right, the rest of my picks are for crap. But that is okay, as I'll take the AU win over doing well in the TDA bowl.

Good win on the road! One game at a time! I thought SW looked very poised especially running it up tempo early in the game. Special teams was huge. The 52 yarder right before half was the difference!

they played hard for the entire game credit is due

Now you know there are some AU "fans" who will not be able to find anything good to say about the game tonight. But thanks for the suggestion..

The team played hard all night and proved that they have the fight and abilty to give some folks trouble. Just keep working and learning guys and keep getting better. Glad to see that week off was positive and showed results.

they played hard for the entire game credit is due

Now you know there are some AU "fans" who will not be able to find anything good to say about the game tonight. But thanks for the suggestion..

Great game, some just can't be satisfied. WDE

I'll take any SEC win on the road, anywhere, any way we can do it. Loved the effort & energy. Loved that we've shown improvement over the last 3 weeks. And we're close to being really improved. If Cass makes the tackle on their long run.... If Sean makes a slightly better throw right before half.... If Ricardo comes up with another catch.... If KJ gets another half yard.... Ok, I can hear my dad saying, "If ifs & buts were candy & nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas!" But my point is, we're improving & are close to being much improved. War Eagle y'all!

Tremendous effort from whole team. A win on the road in the SEC against a very good team. Now we have to get better and win the next game and keep getting better and winning the next game over and over.

I'll take any SEC win on the road, anywhere, any way we can do it. Loved the effort & energy. Loved that we've shown improvement over the last 3 weeks. And we're close to being really improved. If Cass makes the tackle on their long run.... If Sean makes a slightly better throw right before half.... If Ricardo comes up with another catch.... If KJ gets another half yard.... Ok, I can hear my dad saying, "If ifs & buts were candy & nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas!" But my point is, we're improving & are close to being much improved. War Eagle y'all!

....if Countess catches the easy pick 6. Poor guy had a rough night after Coach Brown anointed him as our best defensive player.

If it comes down to the laSt play of the game and we're on defense I feel oddly comfortable with Gus at the helm. The man has a good record with close games.

Also, I saw a lot of effort tonight. Execution wasn't where it could be but I saw way better blocking aND fight in those men tonight.

I'll come clean. I predicted us to win in the score thread, but was expecting a loss. The guys and coaches really showed me somdthing. Very proud of them! War Eagle fellas!

It was a fun game to watch, especially in the 1st half. As mentioned before, the difference was the 52 yard field goal at the end of the half, but the interception in the end zone also contributed to the narrow victory. The team has a couple more days to prepare for Arkansas and I'm sure Gus would love to come up with something special for Bert. Looking forward to the improvements in the coming weeks.

With the departure of our (arguably best) player Duke Williams, a lot of people expected this team to pretty much be done. They, though, went on the road against an SEC team and fought with the most intensity and grit I've seen this season. Heck of an effort out there and way to pull out the win. WDE!!

Archived