White House Looked for Youtube Video During Benghazi Attack

cptau

Be sure to watch the behavior of the Democrat members of the committee. They will deflect, distract, lie and do whatever they can to obstruct the investigation.

Hillary may whine about a witch hunt over emails but she still is responsible for the deaths of four Americans.

Really?

As I said..............

Your passive aggressiveness is becoming too passive to even get.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be sure to watch the behavior of the Democrat members of the committee. They will deflect, distract, lie and do whatever they can to obstruct the investigation.

Hillary may whine about a witch hunt over emails but she still is responsible for the deaths of four Americans.

Really?

At least partially don't you think?

Really?

It certainly happened while she was SOS. That doesn't make her personally and directly responsible.

Really?

It certainly happened while she was SOS. That doesn't make her personally and directly responsible.

I won't attempt to interpret your comments, but have to ask. Was that a yes or no?

Really?

I'll remember that when someone brings up Bush and the Iraq war. Funny how that works, doesn't it? She was the "CEO" during the time this occurred. She was a part of the process no doubt.

EMT, Hillary as Secretary of State is far less culpable then Bush was of some prison 8000 miles away. In a different country.

Oh, and Homer? That was a display of sarcasm on my part, just in case you did not know.

Really?

I'll remember that when someone brings up Bush and the Iraq war. Funny how that works, doesn't it? She was the "CEO" during the time this occurred. She was a part of the process no doubt.

That is a foolish statement and comparison. You cannot compare the level of preparation and planning that go into the invasion of a country with the day-to-day security of a diplomatic outpost.

Really?

That is a foolish statement and comparison. You cannot compare the level of preparation and planning that go into the invasion of a country with the day-to-day security of a diplomatic outpost.

Not what I meant!!!! I'm talking about the handling of something you are not prepared to handle. A lack of understanding and a direct plan to deflect and divert to get around the truth.

Really?

Then who is responsible? And the White House contacted YouTube to find blame, why?

Really?

As SOS, was it or was it not her direct responsibility to ensure that foreign U.S. embassies are properly secure and safe for our U.S. delegates in that foreign country??

Really?

As SOS, was it or was it not her direct responsibility to ensure that foreign U.S. embassies are properly secure and safe for our U.S. delegates in that foreign country??

That was sort of my point. General responsibility should always accrue to the top.

But that doesn't mean she is personally responsible for directing security arrangements at every embassy. It's possible she had a direct hand in it - or was at least made aware of it. That was certainly true of Reagan in the Beirut embassy bombing (for example).

Really?

Then who is responsible? And the White House contacted YouTube to find blame, why?

Who was directly responsible for setting up security at that embassy?

The video issue has already been discussed. And I fail to see the direct link between that and the mistakes that were made in security.

Really?

Not what I meant!!!! I'm talking about the handling of something you are not prepared to handle. A lack of understanding and a direct plan to deflect and divert to get around the truth.

ICHY is right. We couldn't handle the fallout from the Iraqi invasion because there was NO effort to plan for the occupation. That's an executive mistake, not a failure somewhere in the chain of command.

Really?

That was sort of my point. General responsibility should always accrue to the top.

But that doesn't mean she is personally responsible for directing security arrangements at every embassy. It's possible she had a direct hand in it - or was at least made aware of it. That was certainly true of Reagan in the Beirut embassy bombing (for example).

I think times are a lot different now than then, honestly don't remember much about that incident, but with now, with the almost constant threat of terrorist activity, the intel there the fact 9/11 was approaching, there SHOULD have been a HIGH level of awareness from the SOS regarding foreign embassies. It appears she knew of the concerns there, requests were denied for extra security details, whether she directly made those denials or not, she has consistently lied and appeared to cover up transactions or transgressions with the email scandal. I think the primary reason for the email scandal was to cover up things connected to Benghazi. The crap trickles up the chain, in the end she was responsible for what went on in foreign embassies.

EMTs narrative makes the most sense to me too. Having watched a couple of the pieces of video from the hearings, Clinton is obviously uncomfortable there, and obviously lying and covering up the truth. Her body language, tone, gestures, she is squirming to cover her ass and she will do whatever it takes.

EMT, Hillary as Secretary of State is far less culpable then Bush was of some prison 8000 miles away. In a different country.

Oh, and Homer? That was a display of sarcasm on my part, just in case you did not know.

I would call it a display of faulty reasoning - like most of your posts.

Really?

The video issue has already been discussed. And I fail to see the direct link between that and the mistakes that were made in security.

The video story seems like an attempt to cover up the HUGE screwup with the embassy. A rather poor story to try to sell.

Really?

The video story seems like an attempt to cover up the HUGE screwup with the embassy. A rather poor story to try to sell.

How in hell would that cover up the failure in security? Heck, if it were a spontaneous street demonstration it would make the failure look even worse.

You also need to remember that attacks and demonstrations were occurring at our other embassies as a direct result of the anti-Islamic ("Innocence of Muslims") video.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactions_to_Innocence_of_Muslims

Really?

How in hell would that cover up the failure in security? Heck, if it were a spontaneous street demonstration it would make the failure look even worse.

You also need to remember that attacks and demonstrations were occurring at our other embassies as a direct result of the anti-Islamic ("Innocence of Muslims") video.

https://en.wikipedia...ence_of_Muslims

Yea because Wiki is very FACT finding. SMH

They lied because they didn't want it to hurt upcoming elections

Really?

https://en.wikipedia...ence_of_Muslims

Yea because Wiki is very FACT finding. SMH

They lied because they didn't want it to hurt upcoming elections

There is nothing wrong with Wikipedia as a source. Search "Wikipedia accuracy rate" if you don't believe me.

More to the point, do you deny that such demonstrations/attacks regarding the video were not occurring?

The State Dept projected the importance of this video well before the attack. How did that happen ? And Hillary herself said " the video had nothing to do " with the attack in Benghazi

It can't be both things . The attack was or was not a result of a YouTube video.

Only in fairy tale land of the Left can such lunacy make sense.

Really?

I think times are a lot different now than then, honestly don't remember much about that incident, but with now, with the almost constant threat of terrorist activity, the intel there the fact 9/11 was approaching, there SHOULD have been a HIGH level of awareness from the SOS regarding foreign embassies. It appears she knew of the concerns there, requests were denied for extra security details, whether she directly made those denials or not, she has consistently lied and appeared to cover up transactions or transgressions with the email scandal. I think the primary reason for the email scandal was to cover up things connected to Benghazi. The crap trickles up the chain, in the end she was responsible for what went on in foreign embassies.

EMTs narrative makes the most sense to me too. Having watched a couple of the pieces of video from the hearings, Clinton is obviously uncomfortable there, and obviously lying and covering up the truth. Her body language, tone, gestures, she is squirming to cover her ass and she will do whatever it takes.

That is a subjective - and obviously biased - assessment that is not generally shared.

The State Dept projected the importance of this video well before the attack. How did that happen ? And Hillary herself said " the video had nothing to do " with the attack in Benghazi

It can't be both things . The attack was or was not a result of a YouTube video.

Only in fairy tale land of the Left can such lunacy make sense.

I never suggested the attack was a result of a YouTube video. With the benefit of hindsight it's clear that is wasn't. Even Clinton will admit that.

So that straw man accusation exists only in your own fairy tale land.

Archived