**Auburn at Arkansas - Game Thread**

WarTiger

Dude, why do we run the wildcat on our own 15 yard line. Stop that crap. The defense knows it is either going to be a sweep or a keep with KJ.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see that special-teams wants to join the rest of the team in the toilet. Someone check to make sure Gus doesn't think finishing last in the SEC get you the first draft pick?

That punt might have been the nail in the coffin. No way we come back from a 3 score deficit with this offense today.

On the good news: I don't think we have to worry about Gus going pro, or Rhett getting a HC job any time soon.

I am more worried about Rhett keeping an OC job....

Rhett shouldn't keep his job running a wildcat formation deep in your own territory

Gonna be a blow out folks.

Which may be the first of many ...

Dude, why do we run the wildcat on our own 15 yard line. Stop that crap. The defense knows it is either going to be a sweep or a keep with KJ.

The defense never saw this coming. At this point the d coordinator for arky is thinking. Surely Gus can't be this stupid to run the same thing over and over.

Can we run our regular plays? This cute s*** isn't working

We've been running regular plays...they don't go anywhere

I'm saying 2nd and 5 there's no reason we don't just pound barber up the middle instead of doing some cute sweep with Jeremy on the field and a wildcat qb

Exactly.

Not sure but if KJ keeps that he gets at least 3-5 yards and a first down

Archived