Auburn vs Colorado - 11/17/15

kwren34

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just funny to me how everybody in the conference can appreciate this dude then people from his own fan base down him

Doesn't he have more games played for Auburn with a Double-Double than without? When is the last time an Auburn player got Double-Doubles on a regular basis?

Of course if like CB to be better at FT ... But the guy GOES to the foul line more than most I would suspect. That puts pressure on opposing bigs when he is maurading down the lane. If he is shooting 50-60% from the line but going to the line 25% more than the average dude ... Wouldn't that still be a positive?

I like Cim he has done what coaches asked lost weight worked on mid range shot. Rebounds and brings ball up court gets other team to foul him. He hustles. Only issue I have with him is FT percentage. As he adjusts to his new role he will get better as the season goes on. By end of season we will be real happy he is on the team. With the talent we have his minutes will be down from last year but that could be a positive as last year I think he was tired by end of season hence was not as much on an impact during SEC run.

Archived