Men vs. Georgia Southern - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunas with a THREE... 28-20 Auburn. foul on Georgia Southern immediately after the shot was taken.... Granger shoots 1 and 1 and misses the front end... 28-20

Georgia Southern inbounding under their own basket...throw it back to the backcourt...Shamsid-Deen playing defense and they call a foul on Georgia Southern. Auburn ball (no free throws on team control fouls).

Is it just me or do we have some weirdos in our student section??

That's just who the circus camera men pick out on purpose. This new version of the kiss cam...which I call the goofball cam...is terrible. Half the crowd isn't even paying attention to the game.

8.9 seconds to play.. Canty fouled and will shoot 2. 1st good. 2nd good. 37-36 Auburn. and that's the end of the half. Auburn leads 37-36.

Suffering from the same thing that cost AU a lot of games last year. Poor finishes to a good half. Too many easy points with 3 min left and a 8 point lead is lost. Don't quite get why AU seems to fall flat on both ends with 3 min to go in the half.

I think Bowers makes about 25 percent of his layups....and passes...and plays good defense about 25 percent of the time. Atleast his foul shots have improved this year... We really need someone to step up and play center. The lack of a real one is going to hurt us in league play. I was hoping to turn this one off at halftime with a 20 point lead and get some sleep...oh well...more basketball it is! ;D

Dunas gets it in transition and gives it to Harris and he lays it in. 46-43. Defensive rebound....to Dunas and he feeds to Harris and Harris scores and is fouled. Harris shoots 1. good. 49-43 Auburn

Archived