Men vs. Georgia Southern - Game Thread

WarTiger

9-13 from line, double double...yet only player a fan is b#tching about the entire game, good grief. thank god he is not the coach and that moron Bruce Pearl is.

Lol. Bowers is the worst point guard in the country. That's all I've complained about. Not the rest of his play. He's likely also cost us 5 baskets trying to be a point guard. I never said to bench him. Good grief is right.

Bruce wants Cim to play a certain role, so if u hate it, hate on Bruce for trying to develop it, cuz the kid is just doing what is asked of him.....if he wasn't he would be benched.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9-13 from line, double double...yet only player a fan is b#tching about the entire game, good grief. thank god he is not the coach and that moron Bruce Pearl is.

Lol. Bowers is the worst point guard in the country. That's all I've complained about. Not the rest of his play. He's likely also cost us 5 baskets trying to be a point guard. I never said to bench him. Good grief is right.

Bruce wants Cim to play a certain role, so if u hate it, hate on Bruce for trying to develop it, cuz the kid is just doing what is asked of him.....if he wasn't he would be benched.

Funny. The last post you had in a basketball thread was attacking someone for not liking how Bowers was playing and pointed towards coaching...I see a pattern here... If you actually read my posts I questioned why Bruce lets Bowers be a point guard. He isn't. disagree?

Bruce doesn't bench Bowers because we don't have enough depth in the post. We lose him and Harris after this season. I hope we can sign one more big guy this class. Reed is in trouble too much.

Bruce doesn't bench Bowers because we don't have enough depth in the post. We lose him and Harris after this season. I hope we can sign one more big guy this class. Reed is in trouble too much.

Sure he does. Have you watched a game? Brown with a THREE. 87-60

Archived