Chicago Officer Charged With Murder

Texan4Auburn

Looks like a lie to me, weasel.

All you did was highlight the factual part of you dismissing the 25 other murders.

That isn't a lie, nor does it warrant you name calling anyone.

I get that you're upset because others are seeing you for who you, and having no basis for your claims , but the proper response would be for you to back up, re-evaluate your position, and possibly grow up.

If you can.

You just can't stop lying even after you are caught red handed. You have a problem.

I think the point they are making Homer is, why can't the black community as a whole exhibit the same amount of passion and anger in their own communities in regards to the abundance of violence.

Exactly,. But homer is the eternal denier and resorts to insults when he has no ammo in his gun.

It's pretty wimpy to attack others through an intermediary. Not surprising though.

That interpretation is so perverse as to be humorous. This thread is about the cold blooded murder of a kid by a cop. Yet, in your twisted mind, we cannot address that without bringing up gang shootings? Why? Do the gang shooting somehow attenuate the actions of the cop? Are the parents of this kid supposed to shrug it off because there were a bunch of black on black murders?

( Hundreds get shot in the streets in Chicago over the past several years, and we see no outrage. No protests. 1 kid gets killed, and it's al bedlam. Do not the needs of the many at least equal the needs of the few, or the one ? Again, you act as if there's no running narrative involved here. Cases like Trayvon, Darren Wilson, etc... Except, they ARE part of the same problem, that of cops indiscriminately shooting young black males. Problem is, it's not indiscriminately. Sometimes, in a split second's worth of time to figure it all out, a cop chooses poorly. Makes the wrong call. As in S.Carolina, by shooting an unarmed man, posing no threat to the officer or anyone, in the back. And the result ? Charged w/ murder. )

And even so, you try to justify the cops actions. ( Lie. I only reported the information I heard as it pertained to the case. Did the kid have a weapon ? A knife ? Yes or no. )

That is an insane perspective. It's an embarrassment to the forum. You, PT and tigger are an embarrassment to the forum.

Yes yes, Everyone not like you are an embarrassment to the forum.

:laugh:

That interpretation is so perverse as to be humorous. This thread is about the cold blooded murder of a kid by a cop. Yet, in your twisted mind, we cannot address that without bringing up gang shootings? Why? Do the gang shooting somehow attenuate the actions of the cop? Are the parents of this kid supposed to shrug it off because there were a bunch of black on black murders?

( Hundreds get shot in the streets in Chicago over the past several years, and we see no outrage. No protests. 1 kid gets killed, and it's al bedlam. Do not the needs of the many at least equal the needs of the few, or the one ? Again, you act as if there's no running narrative involved here. Cases like Trayvon, Darren Wilson, etc... Except, they ARE part of the same problem, that of cops indiscriminately shooting young black males. Problem is, it's not indiscriminately. Sometimes, in a split second's worth of time to figure it all out, a cop chooses poorly. Makes the wrong call. As in S.Carolina, by shooting an unarmed man, posing no threat to the officer or anyone, in the back. And the result ? Charged w/ murder. )

And even so, you try to justify the cops actions. ( Lie. I only reported the information I heard as it pertained to the case. Did the kid have a weapon ? A knife ? Yes or no. )

That is an insane perspective. It's an embarrassment to the forum. You, PT and tigger are an embarrassment to the forum.

Yes yes, Everyone not like you are an embarrassment to the forum.

:laugh:

You just cannot post without it being a lie or distortion can you?

Most of the people on this forum are reasonable and decent. You are not.

I see you're too scared of answering a question, or capable of intellectually dealing with anyone who has an honest opinion which differs from your own.

I see you're too scared of answering a question, or capable of intellectually dealing with anyone who has an honest opinion which differs from your own.

Judging by your statements, you are unreasonable and indecent (just for starters). You are also a lying weasel. Furthermore, it's hilarious for you to even use the word "intellectual".

That doesn't sound like I am scared of answering a question, does it?

Judging by your statements, you are unreasonable and indecent (just for starters). You are also a lying weasel. Furthermore, it's hilarious for you to even use the word "intellectual".

Yes, it does. And you didn't answer the question .

Did the kid have a weapon ? A knife ? Yes or no.

I think the point they are making Homer is, why can't the black community as a whole exhibit the same amount of passion and anger in their own communities in regards to the abundance of violence.

Their point in regards to Chicago, to use the word of the week is dishonest. In Chicago there are marches, protests, organization meetings, mothers patrolling the streets etc etc on a weekly basis. It just does not get reported by anyone outside of the local news in Chicago.

Then you have individuals that have no knowledge of whats going on except for what they see on the national news, or what they wish to push on message boards. Then if it is pointed out that a community is attempting to do something it is ignored by these same individuals, but if they stand up against officers doing the same thing it is quickly asked why aren't they doing anything about the others.

For example here we have an officer shooting and people in Chicago stand up. So the automatic question is where is the outrage for the shootings in the community by gangs, well on this board there is a current thread about a recent anti-gang/violence march.

People like to scream X dead in Chicago where is Al and Jesse. Those two guys don't have the effect on individuals in these neighborhoods like they do in other states, individual like Father Phleger are more respected.

The truth is this. If these neighborhoods rally, march, protest, etc etc it will be ignored because it is Chicago. I doubt the majority around here care that a 9 year old kid can actually be assassinated. It is just another statistic to use in arguments against democratic run cities or groups like Black Lives Matter.

Then you have these huddle of dirty officers in the CPD, that are on the take from the gangs for example, that worsen the neighborhoods cause it causes serious mistrust between the CPD and the neighborhood. You don't know if you snitch to an officer if your name is just gonna get passed along to the gang.

Who doesn't carry a knife? I typically have more than one.

Are you saying this was a justifiable shooting? Is that your claim?

Knowing that that video was held out of view for over a year is to really all I need to know.

Rahm 'dead fish ' Emanuel is the Mayor. Didn't need to know that, did ya ?

Nope, SOP for Emanuel.

I don't carry a knife. Not on my person. Certainly would drop it if a cop told me to. Especially if I'm wielding it...

Failure to drop a knife doesn't mean he has to be shot 16 times. Tased, maybe. Or shot, if he comes @ the cop or a citizen.

That is what I claim.

I don't carry a knife. Not on my person. Certainly would drop it if a cop told me to. Especially if I'm wielding it...

Failure to drop a knife doesn't mean he has to be shot 16 times. Tased, maybe. Or shot, if he comes @ the cop or a citizen.

That is what I claim.

yea, he wasn't simply "carrying" a knife. he had punctured a squad car tire and broke a windshield with it. he needed a beating, tazing, hell maybe one shot. but this cop is as murderous as the thugs in chicago shooting like that.

Don't hear the actions of the kid all too often. Much like the gentle giant . Needlessly causing trouble, getting violent, and it not ending well for anyone.

Archived