Men vs. Hawaii - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pearl isn't happy about a foul called at the division line on Bowers. :00.6 seconds left in half. double bonus and Hawaii missed both of them. The foul on Bowers was very obvious when watching the replay. He clearly pushed the player in the back and gained possession. HALFTIME. Auburn leads 30-29.

Roku app not working for whatever reason, so I guess I'll be following the thread.

Game is on ESPN2 in case you didn't know.

Yeah. I don't have cable, so Roku is my only option for HD.

surprised it doesn't work on the roku. They are advertising like crazy that everything live is available on the app. You should be able to see it.

Roku app not working for whatever reason, so I guess I'll be following the thread.

surprised it doesn't work on the roku. They are advertising like crazy that everything live is available on the app. You should be able to see it.

Yeah, I dunno. It has always worked. Loads the game then the app crashes back to the home screen. First time this has happened.

Yeah, I dunno. It has always worked. Loads the game then the app crashes back to the home screen. First time this has happened.

Unplug it and let it reset. I've had to do that with mine before.

Archived